Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/15/2005 6:18:17 AM EDT
Won't some jihadi get lucky and get rid of her for us??  Might even shake up some of our elected libtards.

1911fan

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 1:51:38 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Won't some jihadi get lucky and get rid of her for us??  Might even shake up some of our elected libtards.

1911fan

Who are you kidding? The Libtards would just make her a martyr, and use her death to further their cause. Remember, a dead Dem official is worth far more to that party than a PV2 killed in action, within their organization and with the sheeple it'll get more mileage.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 3:49:40 PM EDT
[#2]
In my fantasies, she will see the truth over there and see that it's a just cause.

In reality, she probably had a photo-op in the Green Zone at some uber-secure polling site and begrudgingly shook the hands of a few GIs on her way to the BIAP PX for a tour before heading back to the States.  When she gets back, you'll hear some shit like, "The Iraqis have voted for their own government, now it's time to bring the troops home."
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 1:51:49 AM EDT
[#3]
I hate the state VA ads with here thanking all the troops in the WA ARNG.  Bitch, don't give some lip service, how about you make sure my vote is actually counted next time.  I'm sure that it would't have been too hard to create an exemption to count the 1000+ votes that were postmarked in Germany (now add in the time to get to Germany from Kuwait where all mail in the theater first went) a day late.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 2:19:51 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
In my fantasies, she will see the truth over there and see that it's a just cause.

In reality, she probably had a photo-op in the Green Zone at some uber-secure polling site and begrudgingly shook the hands of a few GIs on her way to the BIAP PX for a tour before heading back to the States.  When she gets back, you'll hear some shit like, "The Iraqis have voted for their own government, now it's time to bring the troops home."

Politicians see what they want to see on political trips.  They have a whole team of people setting up their "AGENDA" (plan, staged, films sight-seeing tours) so that everything happens the way they want it to and every moment that furthers their views gets caught on film.

Every politician does it, the bastards.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 12:07:30 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

1911fan

Who are you kidding? The Libtards would just make her a martyr, and use her death to further their cause. Remember, a dead Dem official is worth far more to that party than a PV2 killed in action, within their organization and with the sheeple it'll get more mileage.

It'd just give them a reason to rally around for another AWB in the US.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top