Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2005 9:15:43 PM EDT
I'm curious how the appearance went. I have heard him doing advertising for Champion Arms this week.

Link Posted: 12/14/2005 10:12:55 PM EDT
[#1]
ASG & I showed up.

I won a cigar, not by beating Bryan but by being lucky and having my name drawn.

Back in the day (month and a half ago), Matt45 posted some pictures from the sandbox.  One of these pictures had 1LT Suits fondling a gold Beretta 92 knock-off.  I asked him the story behind that and got treated to a good fifteen minute never-to-be-heard-on-the-radio story behind it.

Seems like a typical Mustang Officer--one you'd want in your chain of command.  And he's a nice guy, too.  

I'll quit now before I start sounding gay for him.  I'll leave that for CavVet.

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 2:20:53 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Back in the day (month and a half ago), Matt45 posted some pictures from the sandbox.  One of these pictures had 1LT Suits fondling a gold Beretta 92 knock-off.  I asked him the story behind that and got treated to a good fifteen minute never-to-be-heard-on-the-radio story behind it.

Seems like a typical Mustang Officer--one you'd want in your chain of command.  And he's a nice guy, too.  He was a pleasure to serve with, and he managed to infect other officers with common sense.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top