Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/12/2005 10:55:30 PM EDT
I'm stuck on this side of the mountains for the Christmas break, anybody know of a place to go shooting near the auburn/Sumner/Bonney Lake  area?  something with less than an hour drive would be nice.
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 12:10:20 AM EDT
[#1]
I have some rabbits that need to be shot at my place about 20mins away!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 7:56:32 AM EDT
[#2]
This time of the year you are mostly limited to shooting ranges. All good shooting spots in the mountains are only accessible by snowmobile, some, maybe by good 4x4 with chains.
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 12:13:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh ok  
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 12:41:51 PM EDT
[#4]
WRF. I need some rabbit. I havent had good rabbit in a grip(practising ebonics) Get ahold of me about doing some skiing when it snows again
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 10:11:02 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
WRF. I need some rabbit. I havent had good rabbit in a grip(practising ebonics) Get ahold of me about doing some skiing when it snows again

You want rabbit come kill the little bastards they're wrecking my yard! Skiing did you say skiing?
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 10:01:39 PM EDT
[#6]
I live in Tacoma, maybe we can meet up to get some rabbits.  Wheres your place located?  Any permits/ tags/ licenses needed to shoot the rabbits?
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 11:58:59 AM EDT
[#7]
.....well, there's always the Supermall....ta da da boom.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:34:45 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
.....well, there's always the Supermall....ta da da boom.

zing!

On a serious note, Champion Arms "was" the indoor range to go blast your AR-15, but I just called because I wanted to go tommorow...

Turns out, that ".223/7.62" is temporarily suspended until they get steel armor plates in or something... and no steel core bullets or steel casings...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top