Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2005 4:25:28 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 4:38:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Civil Liberties are against a .gov, not a private company.

You get booted off an airplane for being a dumbass.....

Link Posted: 10/9/2005 4:52:03 PM EDT
[#2]
If I'm reading in between the lines correctly, this t-shirt had the REAL f-bomb on it, right?

Regardless of what politics you have the chick should've been booted off the plane.  It's blatantly offensive.  The fact that she would rather leave the plane than turn her t-shirt inside out is ridiculous.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 4:57:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I think the passenger is trying to make the point that if the airline felt the shirt was offensive, they should have never let her on the plane in L.A., rather than taking her to Reno and throwing her off. I have to agree with that sentiment. She should have never been allowed on the plane in the first place, rather than be subjected to the whim of the mob (other passegers). The crew is supposed to call the shots, not the passengers. The airline should pony up for the trip from Reno for neglecting their duty.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 5:03:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I think the passenger is trying to make the point that if the airline felt the shirt was offensive, they should have never let her on the plane in L.A., rather than taking her to Reno and throwing her off. I have to agree with that sentiment. She should have never been allowed on the plane in the first place, rather than be subjected to the whim of the mob (other passegers). The crew is supposed to call the shots, not the passengers. The airline should pony up for the trip from Reno for neglecting their duty.

I think that the flight crews have so many things that they are responsible for when a flight takes off that reading everyone's shirt is pretty low on the list.  
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 5:04:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Are you arguing with me, WOMAN?!?!?!?

(ETA: I can't believe you let this ride.)
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 5:18:40 PM EDT
[#6]
uh... uh...  

didn't someone want to comment about the militia?
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 5:21:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 5:22:05 PM EDT
[#8]
The flight crew should have just told the offended passengers to STFU and enjoy their flight. Upon completing their contract with the classless passenger they should have invited her to never use their business again.

Link Posted: 10/9/2005 5:27:08 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Phil is in for the save!!!!

Quoted:
The flight crew should have just told the offended passengers to STFU and enjoy their flight. Upon completing their contract with the classless passenger they should have invited her to never use their business again.

I'd love to hear that over the PA system.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 5:43:06 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Civil Liberties are against a .gov, not a private company.

+1.  
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 6:21:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Do I hear a BEEEAAAATCH
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 6:32:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Put 2 caps in her and call it a GOOD DAY!
Liberal maggot.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 7:15:05 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

From what I have heared on the different radio shows she took off a sweatshirt and reveiled the offensive shirt after boarding and take off.

Kirby had some clips(from the Hanity and combs(sp) show) on his show Friday morning, she sounded like she had a 8th grade education and 4 grade mentality,  when Hanity asked her repeatedly why she wore it and she gave the standard libtard non-answer over and over, she finaly said something like " because I woke up in america that morning".

Private property/ownership means NOTHING to these people, and that is what I beleive it boils down to.  If she wore that shirt in my buisness,property, home ect I would throw her ass out too, because it is MY property and I make the rules, same goes for the airlines.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 8:02:41 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
If she wore that shirt in my buisness,property, home ect I would throw her ass out too, because it is MY property and I make the rules, same goes for the airlines.

In all absolute fairness, nothing the libtards know anything about, "No Spin/ Fair and Balanced"........

1) After our $5B bailout, they should be .fed property.

2) There is no reason why we should pay for security on private airlines.

3) They should be declared what they truly are.........

Link Posted: 10/9/2005 8:12:52 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
If she wore that shirt in my buisness,property, home ect I would throw her ass out too, because it is MY property and I make the rules, same goes for the airlines.

In all absolute fairness, nothing the libtards know anything about, "No Spin/ Fair and Balanced"........

www.rocafella.com/Images/film_StateProperty.jpg

1) $5B bailout, its probably a low number, and in the end will be alot more.

2) Can't agree more.

3) Yep
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 8:15:16 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
If I'm reading in between the lines correctly, this t-shirt had the REAL f-bomb on it, right?

I saw this same shirt at the local Spencer Gifts.  It definitely has the f-bomb on it.

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 8:16:21 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I saw this same shirt at the local Spencer Gifts.  It definitely has the f-bomb on it.

Quoted:

+1

Yes dear.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 8:23:01 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Yes dear.

Link Posted: 10/9/2005 8:27:20 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yes dear.

smiley.onegreatguy.net/kinky.gif

tease!  
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 8:28:23 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
tease!  

Link Posted: 10/9/2005 8:45:33 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yes dear.

tease!  

Link Posted: 10/9/2005 8:47:10 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yes dear.

tease!  

smiley.onegreatguy.net/wtf.gif

RS?  I Love you man!
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 8:53:14 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.rocafella.com/Images/film_StateProperty.jpg

Absolutely!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top