Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2005 10:15:57 AM EDT
Used to be, I was told what day my package would arrive and I would be ok...and just wait until that day and VOILA the package arrived.  Now, with the advent of the intarweb, I can follow the package from origination to all it's stops along the way.  The problem?  I become more impatient as I continue to refresh and watch as my package left Hodgkins, IL 3 days ago, and hasn't been seen since......

I want my AK kit NOW!!! (so I can lose it again in a boating accident)
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 10:18:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, I hate that too. I especially hate it when it says it's been delivered and it hasn't been. Or when the  guy hides it in the bushes so well that you can't find it--despite the fact that you were home all day.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 10:22:04 AM EDT
[#2]
I hate getting home and finding the sticker on the door that says "Sorry we missed you, but we require a signature for this delivery!".

Why the hell do I need to sign for a set of speakers that I shipped to myself?  I could see signing for ammo or something.

Then it says "We'll be back tomorrow!".  But it doesn't say WHEN they'll be here, so you take the day off of work and then they don't show up until 4 IN THE AFTERNOON.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 10:50:29 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I want my AK kit NOW!!!

\

No kidding! My vacation is almost here, and Im still waiting on parts, kinda hard to watch them sit in one spot, and then disappear for a few days...

BTW: I hear there are a few guys in the MILITIA that use AK clone rifles.

Link Posted: 10/9/2005 1:35:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I want my AK kit NOW!!!

\

No kidding! My vacation is almost here, and Im still waiting on parts, kinda hard to watch them sit in one spot, and then disappear for a few days...

PCR-00 is sooooooooooooooooooooo tactical!
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 4:23:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I want my AK kit NOW!!!

\

HEE HEEE

Militia militia militia
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 4:29:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Whoa, the bouncing green blob militia. They are famous for being . . . bouncing green blobs. Could they be alien?
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 4:30:59 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Whoa, the bouncing green blob militia. They are famous for being . . . bouncing green blobs. Could they be alien?

no that would be

Link Posted: 10/9/2005 4:33:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quick someone quote one of the founders!

Link Posted: 10/9/2005 4:47:39 PM EDT
[#9]
"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression;for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself." Thomas Paine
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 4:50:20 PM EDT
[#10]
The worst part is when some guy in pants shows up at the door instead of that HOT CHICK in Shorts I've seen in the pictures...
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 4:51:59 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression;for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself." Thomas Paine

PCR-00, see what you've done!!!
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 5:30:57 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

PCR-00, see what you've done!!!

Link Posted: 10/9/2005 10:38:26 PM EDT
[#13]
On Friday I was tracking my present(s) to myself from Sportsman's Guide (1500rds of Ammo and 870 parts)....it arrived in Seattle the night before, so I expected delivery on Friday.  By Friday evening, it had not arrived.  On Saturday, the updated note said "Delivery Delayed Due to Adverse Weather Conditions"....WTF...I don't recall any adverse weather conditions on Friday or Saturday.

Link Posted: 10/9/2005 11:03:52 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
On Friday I was tracking my present(s) to myself from Sportsman's Guide (1500rds of Ammo and 870 parts)....it arrived in Seattle the night before, so I expected delivery on Friday.  By Friday evening, it had not arrived.  On Saturday, the updated note said "Delivery Delayed Due to Adverse Weather Conditions"....WTF...I don't recall any adverse weather conditions on Friday or Saturday.

same here, i'm waiting on a package that should've been delivered friday but stayed in Spokane instead
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top