Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2005 5:02:29 AM EDT
Kesselrings.

It was three-five people deep at the counter, most were finger fucking shotguns or rifles to get ready for hunting season. Nothing like waiting till (almost) the last minute.

Some of the stories I heard would have put gunshow commandos to shame.
I feel sorry for Bambi.  

I went looking for some 30-06 ammo, they only had the "real expensive" hunting stuff.

Link Posted: 10/9/2005 8:14:14 AM EDT
[#1]
It's my favorite gunstore too.....
TO AVOID!!
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 8:23:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Ive never seen so many decrepid beat to shit shotguns in my life, the "biggest gun shop in the NW" dont hold a candle to some of the places they have down south.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 8:23:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Went to Bullseye yesterday, James was dropping off ammo....I picked some up!
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 9:17:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 9:19:30 AM EDT
[#5]
I haven't been there in like 17yrs or so.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 10:59:51 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I like Kesselrings.

I hate Kesselrings.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 4:57:13 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I like Kesselrings.

I hate Kesselrings.

I have a love/hate relationship with Kesselrings.

I hate to drive that far just to go to a gunshop.
I love to visit when I'm at my best friend's (prospector) in Burlington.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 5:43:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 6:10:47 PM EDT
[#9]
I went there once in 1994.  That was enough for me.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 8:02:45 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I hate to drive that far just to go to a gunshop.

Don't you live in Everett?

OK! OK! I give up!
I hate to drive that far to go to THAT gunshop!
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 2:26:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Ive never seen so many decrepid beat to shit shotguns in my life, the "biggest gun shop in the NW" dont hold a candle to some of the places they have down south

maybe you should brush up on  shotgun values, or a better understanding of the retail world. i always get great service and  cant find better pricing at other places.  how many places give u a price break on 8lbs of powder,bulk primers or bulletts. there price on hk pistols ( the last time i looked) was at least $100- 150 lower than other places from everett to seattle to bellvue. as well as other items too. they have so much business, that there is not alot of  b.s. time-like other shops. if they were so bad to deal with,how did they get so large as others have gone under?
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 4:14:45 PM EDT
[#12]
They are so big because there isn't another "guns only" gun shop (worth a shit) between the Canadian border and Sams in Everett.

You go over to the rifle counter, those guys are ok.
Two of the guys at the pistol counter suck ass.
One guy is ok.

Ace Hardware will match Kesselrings price on guns.

Quoted:
Ive never seen so many decrepid beat to shit shotguns in my life, the "biggest gun shop in the NW" dont hold a candle to some of the places they have down south

maybe you should brush up on  shotgun values, or a better understanding of the retail world. i always get great service and  cant find better pricing at other places.  how many places give u a price break on 8lbs of powder,bulk primers or bulletts. there price on hk pistols ( the last time i looked) was at least $100- 150 lower than other places from everett to seattle to bellvue. as well as other items too. they have so much business, that there is not alot of  b.s. time-like other shops. if they were so bad to deal with,how did they get so large as others have gone under?

Link Posted: 10/11/2005 4:18:25 PM EDT
[#13]
I just love the customer service at Kesselrings, it just can’t be beat.  Sometimes I think I’m wearing a sign that says, “Ignore me, you don’t want my money”.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 4:50:18 PM EDT
[#14]
I've been there once. Ask a question about something and they look at you like your an idiot. If they don't out right ignore you. People they seem to know got treated pretty decently though. I'm just not willing to put in my dues.

I was at Kenmore this afternoon. I love my membership. Range 1 was the most crowded I've ever seen it. There must have been at least 5 of us shooting at the same time. Fellow let me shoot his Weatherby .30-.338. Cleared my earache right up. Now I can't hear shit on the right!

Walked over to the public range. Every position was full and people were lined up waiting. One of the more frightening things I've seen. Watched a guy swipe the entire line with a loaded weapon. The rangemaster was apeshit!!! Least now I know why he's such a hard ass about things over there.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 5:16:54 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I was at Kenmore this afternoon. I love my membership. Range 1 was the most crowded I've ever seen it. There must have been at least 5 of us shooting at the same time. Fellow let me shoot his Weatherby .30-.338. Cleared my earache right up. Now I can't hear shit on the right!

Walked over to the public range. Every position was full and people were lined up waiting. One of the more frightening things I've seen. Watched a guy swipe the entire line with a loaded weapon. The rangemaster was apeshit!!! Least now I know why he's such a hard ass about things over there.

I was at North Whidbey Sportsmans this afternoon.
I love my membership there.
EA-6Bs and P-3C flying the pattern, the duck hunters busting clays on the shotgun range and I had the pistol range all to myself.

No rangemaster, no stupid one shot per second, one round loaded mags, no retarded moron public shooters.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top