Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2005 4:19:13 PM EDT
Thank goodness, this is said to be satire!

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=397355

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LESBIAN MOM WANTS TO GIVE BABY BOY SEX CHANGE

Thursday October 6, 2005

By MARSH LARIMORE

LESBIAN mom Kim Marshall wants doctors to turn her adopted baby boy into a baby girl with a full-blown sex change -- now!

And if somebody, somewhere, doesn't bring pressure to bear on the woman's plans, toddling 2-year-old Tommy Marshall will soon be toddling "Tammy."

"Looking back on it, I never should have adopted a boy, but he was all that was available and I took what I could get because I was desperate," says Marshall, whose significant other, Rosemary Johnson, says she "hasn't been real happy with a boy," either.

"It's not that Tommy isn't a sweet kid -- he's so kind and gentle that when we put him in his little sun dress, people actually think he's a girl.

"But the more I got to thinking about it, the more I could see trouble on the horizon.

"Little boys don't stay little boys forever. They grow up to be men. And if there's one thing I don't need in my life, it's a man," she fumes. "That's why I'm a lesbian. Duh."

It goes without saying that anti-gay groups such as the Christian Militia Against Forni- cation in Marshall's hometown of Atlanta, Ga., are none too pleased with the woman's plan to change the sex of her adopted baby.

"We've warned against allowing gays to adopt babies for years, and this is why," says Duff Carter, a founding member of the militia. "We all know why she wants a little girl anyway -- and that's to teach her to be a lesbian, too.

"We'll do everything in our power to stop this sex change. We've already raised $1,700 to pay our lawyers."

Sex-change surgeon Dr. Linda Chervil, who, it is rumored, may be a flaming lesbian herself, says she has no intentions of getting involved in the politics of the operation that's scheduled for April 15.

"I'm a physician, not a lawyer or a social critic," she told Weekly World News exclusively. "All I can tell you is that I have a patient who is in desperate need of a sex change, and I fully intend to put him under the knife."

The youngest child ever to undergo sex-change surgery was Nicholas Gray of London, England. Born a hermaphrodite with both male and female sex organs in 1999, his gay father decided to do away with the female plumbing when he was just 6 months old.

Back in Atlanta, a spokesman for the agency that helped Marshall adopt the baby boy professes to be "appalled" by the turn of events.

"I have nothing against gay people, but I've got to tell you, publicity like this doesn't help their cause," says Marcus Hughes.

"The last thing the great majority of Americans wants to hear is that gay parents are dickering around with their children's sex. It's like their worst nightmare come true."
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 4:58:40 PM EDT
[#1]
That bitch would serve as a good test subject for some cartridge comparisons.

Hmm, I hope it IS just a joke . . .
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 5:21:49 PM EDT
[#2]
If it's true, it's criminal. If it had been done to me, I'd probably be an ex-con or still doing life.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 5:53:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
If it's true, it's criminal. If it had been done to me, I'd probably be an ex-con or still doing life.

If you would've gone to trial you probably would've gotten off.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 6:06:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Thank goodness, this is said to be satire!

It's more than satire, geez guy it's from the Weekly World News!

Other stories are
CHOCOLATE SKYSCRAPER MELTS IN HEAT WAVE
CHINESE ADMIT: 'WE CAN'T TELL EACH OTHER APART, EITHER!'
NUCLEAR ROCKET LAUNCHED AT 'UFO'

The Weekly World New just isn't.

Link Posted: 10/8/2005 6:23:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I thought i met the dumbest person animal in the world....GEEZ
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 6:34:50 PM EDT
[#6]
If this were found to be true, I would propose her slot be filled with high early concrete.

After all, she is on my planet and I dont like the way her libtard dyke ass would be thinking.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top