Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2005 12:43:17 PM EDT
Howdy,

Thought since y'all been nice enough to try out your irons, I might return the favor. We (ARFcom)already have a shoot this Sunday, but next month give it a thought. Any ARFer that wants to try their hand at this sport, let me know. I'll be happy to share my rig (have an expandable belt to fit all), revolvers, rifle and shotgun. I shoot .45colt, but they are 'cowboy' rounds and not scary at all. The shotgun rounds are Winlite target shells, very light in recoil.

Marysville Rifle Club, 2nd Sundays, 9am-noonish.
Renton Gun Club for y'all southerners, Oct. 30th, 9-noonish.

All you need is to be ready for some fun. I'll even loan ya a hat if you want to get in the mood.

CAS is about safe, fun competition. We keep the finger off the trigger until pointed downrange, it's not a quickdraw sport. The folks enjoy having a laugh, and helping the new shooters feel confortable. Most stages consist of two revolvers, rifle and shotgun steel targets at close ranges. So if slapping leather sounds good, let me know. It might add some spice to your shooting.

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 12:52:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 8:38:38 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Howdy,

Thought since y'all been nice enough to try out your irons, I might return the favor. We (ARFcom)already have a shoot this Sunday, but next month give it a thought. Any ARFer that wants to try their hand at this sport, let me know. I'll be happy to share my rig (have an expandable belt to fit all), revolvers, rifle and shotgun. I shoot .45colt, but they are 'cowboy' rounds and not scary at all. The shotgun rounds are Winlite target shells, very light in recoil.

Marysville Rifle Club, 2nd Sundays, 9am-noonish.
Renton Gun Club for y'all southerners, Oct. 30th, 9-noonish.

All you need is to be ready for some fun. I'll even loan ya a hat if you want to get in the mood.

CAS is about safe, fun competition. We keep the finger off the trigger until pointed downrange, it's not a quickdraw sport. The folks enjoy having a laugh, and helping the new shooters feel confortable. Most stages consist of two revolvers, rifle and shotgun steel targets at close ranges. So if slapping leather sounds good, let me know. It might add some spice to your shooting.

us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/3f933e5d_33e2/3e36/__sr_/d07f.jpg?ph._YRDBtL2DQNi1
us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/3f933e5d_33e2/3e36/__sr_/154d.jpg?phECZRDBfAWow7N9
us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/3f933e5d_33e2/3e36/__sr_/8cab.jpg?ph8DZRDBt.XMDkR4

Nobody around here is concerned with firearms safety. If they have rules, forget about it!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top