Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2005 1:17:23 PM EDT
Good news only...this is for non drama.  If you had a good day, post it here!

For example.. I HAD some drama in the other thread, but just now...

I think I just turned my:

For a:

Into a:

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 1:20:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 1:27:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 1:27:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Yea!! I'm all done moving out of my apartment....
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 1:52:47 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Just returned from picking up my new hunting rifle...... gonna go clean it and shoot it tonight if I get time.

Life is SWEET!

We have a walnut snob for a moderator?                                        
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 2:26:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 2:29:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 2:44:27 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

but your not done moving in.................oh yeah I am gonna play poker tonight....................

Umm, honey.....WE have stuff to do...remember?  I just love how I hear about the details of our day to day lives....online.

Maybe we should take this into the "pro-Drama" thread....it could get nasty.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:06:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:13:44 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

but your not done moving in.................oh yeah I am gonna play poker tonight....................

Umm, honey.....WE have stuff to do...remember?  I just love how I hear about the details of our day to day lives....online.

Get nasty? You don't have it in you.

Quoted:
well, I should still be around until after the 1st of the year, 9JAN is the new date.

Is that a good thing? I'm thinking I'd want it over and done with myself.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:20:50 PM EDT
[#10]
I got my bike back from the shop today and it sounds like a REAL Harley now.   Woo Hoo!!!
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:02:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Yesterday was my drama day when I flipped a lady the finger on my way to church!
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:18:20 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I got my bike back from the shop today and it sounds like a REAL Harley now.   Woo Hoo!!!

It sounds like oil dripping onto the garage floor now then?  

In Sonny Bargers book Hells Angel he wrote;  "In terms of pure workmanship, personally I don't like Harleys.  I ride them beacuse I'm in the club and that's the image, but if I could I would seriously consider riding a Honda ST1100 or a BMW.  We really missed the boat not switching over to the Japanese models when they began building bigger bikes."  
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:24:01 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

In Sonny Bargers book Hells Angel he wrote;  "In terms of pure workmanship, personally I don't like Harleys.  I ride them beacuse I'm in the club and that's the image, but if I could I would seriously consider riding a Honda ST1100 or a BMW.  We really missed the boat not switching over to the Japanese models when they began building bigger bikes."  

Off the bastard!
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:33:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Sorry PCR:

Crap I don't feel better!  
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:37:44 PM EDT
[#15]
What happens January 9th?  Patty
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:40:56 PM EDT
[#16]
The best thing that has happened tonight is I see PCR taking control of Home Town So now I can get back to work . . .
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 11:18:52 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 12:13:16 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Get nasty? You don't have it in you.

he he he.....got you fooled!
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 12:43:50 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Old people like BMW's and Hondas.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 1:57:26 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

oh yeah I am gonna play poker tonight....................

Where ya gonna poker?

3 AK kits were waiting on my doorstep yesterday, 2 are awesome one not good, The good thing about that is it is the not so good kit is going to be transform'd into a newer kit...
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 2:27:46 PM EDT
[#21]
I just went and bought all the lumber for the two oldest boys' rooms so I can start framming in the new bedrooms in the basement. By, by workshop, helo not having to listen to them fight over which side of the room is whos! this day off stuff is cool when there is actual daylight do stuff during.  
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 2:59:14 PM EDT
[#22]
I got pulled of the state register for an Office Assistant Lead position, small pay raise but a step up from a peeon  
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 3:13:09 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I got pulled of the state register for an Office Assistant Lead position, small pay raise but a step up from a peeon  

Congrats!
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 3:36:07 PM EDT
[#24]
How about this....My Mother-in-Law passed on last Tues, and since we have been settling affairs, and cleaning her house. My wife found a large box of "old papers and stuff", she glanced through it, and decided to bring it home for us to weed out the "wheat from chaff".....
In a cigar box-

Under a TINTYPE of her great-great-grandmother....
Next to an application for pension for a Pvt, in the 7th Bn, Ohio Vol, Light Artillery Regt who aparrently died in the Civil War.......There was another official looking certificate.

I read.
Once,
Then twice-
The third time I was sure my eyes were not deceiving me.

There is President Cleavelends' signature.

What's even better is that it was on a land grant of 160 Acres in North Dakota to my wife's acestor.
THIS is a detail I am going to get to the bottom of in the next few days.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 3:38:16 PM EDT
[#25]
I got off work by 1300, two days in a row. ( ...had to start at 0400, though...)

Then there's this route I drove today that crosses itself going the other way, going past a corner house that is most definetly occupied by a CONSERVATIVE.
So, I get to see two sides of the house.

On the corner, up high, is a BUSH-CHENEY sign.  Other conservative candidate political signs are in the yard.

On the north side, there's a digital readout board in the window that says:
[......LIBERALISM IS A......MENTAL DISORDER......]

On the east side, as if to prove the point, there's graffiti spray-painted on the house:
BUSHNAZIS

It makes MY day to see the Liberal Left Loonies allowing themselves to trespass and vandalize to make fools of themselves...
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 3:51:27 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I got off work by 1300, two days in a row. ( ...had to start at 0400, though...)

Then there's this route I drove today that crosses itself going the other way, going past a corner house that is most definetly occupied by a CONSERVATIVE.
So, I get to see two sides of the house.

On the corner, up high, is a BUSH-CHENEY sign.  Other conservative candidate political signs are in the yard.

On the north side, there's a digital readout board in the window that says:
[......LIBERALISM IS A......MENTAL DISORDER......]

On the east side, as if to prove the point, there's graffiti spray-painted on the house:
BUSHNAZIS

It makes MY day to see the Liberal Left Loonies allowing themselves to trespass and vandalize to make fools of themselves...

That guy was on the news this morning about that grafitti...
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:10:02 PM EDT
[#27]
uuhh....good news?

I had LASIK surgery done on both eyes last friday for a mere $1400 bucks.

First time in 17 years I have been able to see straight without glasses.

I'm pretty stoked about the whole thing.

Chris
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:16:15 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
well, I should still be around until after the 1st of the year, 9JAN is the new date.

Woo Hoo! Congrats Tweak!
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 7:52:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:19:01 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Zat mean you can afford the booze for the housewarming?

Quoted:
Woo Hoo! Congrats Tweak!

Somehow, I knew you'd be...thrilled.

Who told?
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:52:08 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Zat mean you can afford the booze for the housewarming?

Quoted:
Woo Hoo! Congrats Tweak!

Somehow, I knew you'd be...thrilled.

I don't have the position yet, and it's not the big position I am still trying for!  I want to be a support enforcement officer soooooo bad!!!

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 12:35:59 AM EDT
[#32]
My GG&G accucam showed up and I mounted it on my EOTech.

My Red Star Arms trigger showed up, now I'll have to wait until I can meet Bunnicio Del Toro to have it installed.

Oh yeah, my kids are over for a few days.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 1:14:36 AM EDT
[#33]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top