Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2005 11:52:55 AM EDT
I know I've been be slacking, but I want to get a team membership but don't want to pay via paypal.  If it's snailmail then I guess it's snailmail.  I heard something at LCR that the online store will accept payment for memberships via CC soon.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 2:40:11 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I know I've been be slacking, but I want to get a team membership but don't want to pay via paypal.  If it's snailmail then I guess it's snailmail.  I heard something at LCR that the online store will accept payment for memberships via CC soon.

I heard that rumor too....  However, if you are eager to get yer membership done soon, I'd go ahead and snail mail it.  
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 2:47:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 4:00:00 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I redid Kooters account through the online store with a credit card and his account was never interupted, and I slacked and waited until the last minute.  
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 4:11:28 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I redid Kooters account through the online store with a credit card and his account was never interupted, and I slacked and waited until the last minute.  

Slacker
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:07:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:53:42 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
We can CC a Membership? Cool, alreadly got 9Millies avatar made up

ETA, I only saw Check/Money Order and Paypal as options even tho the top of the page says

You will now be directed to enter your payment details.
Payment may be made by credit card or check.

WTF?

She said she doesn't remember how exactly she did it. She thinks there was an option after you clicked the paypal to pay using your CC.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 6:38:53 PM EDT
[#7]
I did mine via CC. Go to the online store link on the very top left of the page.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 7:41:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:07:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Thanks for info, I broke down and just went to the post office yesterday and mailed AR15.com a MO for 24 dollars.  Hopefully in about a week or so I'll be a team member.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 12:12:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 12:14:17 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Thanks for info, I broke down and just went to the post office yesterday and mailed AR15.com a MO for 24 dollars.  Hopefully in about a week or so I'll be a team member.

You know what the initiation process involves, right?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top