Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2005 7:11:04 PM EDT
I don't believe this would be covered by the E/E.

Where can I locally find Strongbow Cider?  Preferably to take home.  I'd rather not have to go up to Canuckistan to pick up a few bottles.  Surely there's somewhere in Seattle that carries this.

Link Posted: 10/2/2005 7:17:45 PM EDT
[#1]
www.alaskadistributors.com/desktopdefault.aspx

Their site says they're a wholesaler. If they won't sell it to you I'm sure they'd at least point you to one of the dealers they supply it to.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 7:19:38 PM EDT
[#2]

Originally Posted By SARS:

Their site says they're a wholesaler. If they won't sell it to you I'm sure they'd at least point you to one of the dealers they supply it to.

I thought you swore off drinking
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 7:21:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Post #69 and you waste it on me?

Hell, I'll try that.  
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 7:22:00 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Originally Posted By SARS:

I thought you swore off drinking

To excess, for sure. I saw the question and I consulted by buddy Mr. Google. I figured that's the least I could do for someone so generous with the sheep.

Crap, I need to learn to count. At least it wasn't 223 or 556.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 7:24:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Then again, the CoC would advise against posting anything cool regarding #69.

The sheep is currently in New York.  She gets around.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 7:26:18 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Then again, the CoC would advise against posting anything cool regarding #69.

The sheep is currently in New York.  She gets around.

Is there a law (or stipulation of the CoC) concerning livestock squishing or otherwise harming certain senators?
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 7:36:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 7:42:28 PM EDT
[#8]
UK
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:03:52 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

AD won't sell it to you unless you have a liquor license.  They should be able to tell you which retailers stock it however.  If you can't get any information out of them, IM me and I'll ask.  AD is also the wholesaler for all my brands (Beck's, Bass, Stella Artois, Labatt Blue, Kokanee, Rolling Rock, Lowenbrau, Boddington's and a few others) so I have a good working relationship with them.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:04:52 PM EDT
[#10]
QFC in Lakewood, Parkland, Kirkland and Bellevue have Strongbow.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top