Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2005 2:21:36 PM EDT
How's it going.  I finally got a chance to shoot yesterday at the Tacoma Sporstmen's Club.  My new build worked great with no problems.  I didn't have much ammo but I just wanted to get a feel for how it shoots.  

I definitely have to get a new trigger setup.  I am thinking about getting the Chip McCormick drop-in trigger when I get the funds.  The current trigger is long and creepy.  Definitely have to get that changed.  

I also got a chance to shoot my .45 Springfield.  I haven't put too many rounds through that either but it was good to shoot pistol again.  Since I was in NY I haven't got a chance to shoot for over 3 years.  That's pretty sad when you have a pistol for almost 4 years and it's just starting to get broke in.  

Here are some pics.  

Link Posted: 10/2/2005 2:47:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Whoa whoa whoa

1944x2592 is HUGE, it's not the file size for me because I cave a fast connection but I don't have a 32" monitor to view it on.

Go here and download Irfanviewwww.irfanview.com/(it's free) so that you can resize your pictures to a viewable 640x480 or 1024x768
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 2:59:13 PM EDT
[#2]
No prob I will resize.  I didn't realize how big they were.  
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 3:04:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd recommend a Larue mount for your EOTech. While it may not raise the optic enough to move forward and clear the handguards it would provide a little more access to the controls.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 3:14:49 PM EDT
[#4]
I was thinking about getting a Larue mount, but it's still a work in progress.  I have a ARMS rail system that I might put on but I don't have a BUIS that will work with it.  I had the Eotech set a little bit farther forward but I couldn't change the batteries with the M4 handguards in place.  

Right now I think I'm going to leave it as is and concentrate on getting a USP 45F.  After that I will probably get a ARMS BUIS that will work with that rail system, or get a Knights rail setup.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top