Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2005 6:26:07 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 6:32:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Went to a gun shop and built a lower. Pissed away the other 8 hours.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 6:37:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 6:44:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Took a load of scrap wood in for recycle this am. Got home had a nice chat with DPC on the HTF, while I was studying. Met the scruns & ate some chow.

Now I learned a hard knox lesson today: drove to Whidbey island to look at a free camper. $30 in ferry and $20 in fuel to look at a POS. I told the guy I would charge him $200 to haul it off and I would salvage the AC and jacks off it. Which he tured down and said he will try to find someone to take it for free. The thing had a mold growing in the closet 4" wide 3' tall and 1/2' thick.  What a PITA if people would just be honest and say it's a POS Now I have made myself a rule: if it's free and over 30 miles they can shove it where the sun don't shine.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 6:55:52 PM EDT
[#4]

Mike Hart 220 yards rushing

Avant 98 yards receiving

Henne 26/35  for 254 yards Sophomore

It's up..

and IT"S GOOD!

And some dinking around...
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 7:32:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I got back from Dallas last night at 1am. I spent some time putting a bed together for my two year old this afternoon. Katie turned two today, man the time is flying with those two kids.

The rest of the day was a well deserved snooze fest.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 8:39:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Drinkin' beer and whisky
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 8:49:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Went to a meeting which was a waste of time and fuel.  Went to a gun store and bought a surefire flashlight to replace the one that I lost.  Watched an ARFcomer build a lower.  Went home and attempted to hook up my Comcast Hi-Speed.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 8:53:56 PM EDT
[#8]
I slept all day.

Quoted:
I got back from Dallas last night at 1am. I spent some time putting a bed together for my two year old this afternoon. Katie turned two today, man the time is flying with those two kids.

Were you with MrSparkle?
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 8:57:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Painting? Blah. After painting the inside a couple times, I'm subbing out teh outside.

As for today, I prepped for hardwood.

Seriously though, I'll be laying about 600' of oak on the morrow.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 11:24:40 PM EDT
[#10]
I spent my day like any other day...

Fighting crime, and save'n lives!....
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 11:27:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 11:28:51 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
No comment.

The sheep better be OK...
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 11:32:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 11:33:57 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I slept all day.

Quoted:

Were you with MrSparkle?

I was with someone who posts here occasionaly but to be honest Im not sure if that is his screen name or not since I see his posts so rarely. We were at a convention all week for a MS product. My head feels like it's going to explode. Sleeping rules!
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 11:38:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Let's see....visited with my new neighbor, went to Albertson's and picked up some deli meat on sale, went to Bellevue and had dinner with La_Bunny in the cigar lounge at the New Castle Clubhouse.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 2:29:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Why didn't you drop me an IM, I would have gone and looked at it for you, or at the least I could have gone and met you.

Where at on Whidbey did you go, North or South?

Quoted:
Took a load of scrap wood in for recycle this am. Got home had a nice chat with DPC on the HTF, while I was studying. Met the scruns & ate some chow.

Now I learned a hard knox lesson today: drove to Whidbey island to look at a free camper. $30 in ferry and $20 in fuel to look at a POS. I told the guy I would charge him $200 to haul it off and I would salvage the AC and jacks off it. Which he tured down and said he will try to find someone to take it for free. The thing had a mold growing in the closet 4" wide 3' tall and 1/2' thick.  What a PITA if people would just be honest and say it's a POS Now I have made myself a rule: if it's free and over 30 miles they can shove it where the sun don't shine.

Link Posted: 10/2/2005 8:23:39 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Why didn't you drop me an IM, I would have gone and looked at it for you, or at the least I could have gone and met you.

Where at on Whidbey did you go, North or South?

That was good idea. . .  South end.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 8:34:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Drove up to Deer Park and bought a couple of bred heifers.  Basically spent the day smelling like a feed lot.  No lovin' for me when I got home.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 8:41:10 AM EDT
[#19]

Link Posted: 10/2/2005 10:09:10 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I slept all day.

Quoted:

Were you with MrSparkle?

I was with someone who posts here occasionaly but to be honest Im not sure if that is his screen name or not since I see his posts so rarely. We were at a convention all week for a MS product. My head feels like it's going to explode. Sleeping rules!

Yea...Same guy Don
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 10:14:32 AM EDT
[#21]
Got new tires on my truck, then went to auburn for a welcome back party for my nephew. Came back to lacey and hit walmart to pick up some flashlights and boots for the kids, went to Denny's for dinner, then headed out to the corn maze out near tenino. We were at the maze until 11:30, then we all came home and crashed!!!!!

Rutledge Corn Maze
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 6:33:30 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I slept all day.

Quoted:

Were you with MrSparkle?

Yea...Same guy Don

INDEED!  I guess I'm just not a very good post whore.

Everything IS bigger in Texas isn't it?  I know I was bigger most of the time.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 6:41:03 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

10 feet tall and bulletproof?
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 6:49:34 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

10 feet tall and bulletproof? hr

Not sure about that, but I can say my pants never quite fit right last week.

I thinkI have whiplash from all the rubbernecking.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 6:51:32 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

10 feet tall and bulletproof?

TMI!
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 6:53:46 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

10 feet tall and bulletproof? hr

TMI!

No such thing!  Information is power!

Plus, I like share time.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 7:18:51 PM EDT
[#27]
[yawn] I went hunting Saturday morning, had my buck hanging in the garage by 8:30 am its now cut and wrapped and in my deep freeze.  I am beached though, trying to decide if I should have a glass of wine or just hit the hay.

Patty
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 9:35:36 AM EDT
[#28]
All that hard work we did, and only one room finished. Next project - tackle the living room.  Step-scrun sure did get a kick out of the new room though.......he's got big plans for his posters!
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 10:11:47 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 10:14:56 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
All that hard work we did, and only one room finished. Next project - tackle the living room.  Step-scrun sure did get a kick out of the new room though.......he's got big plans for his posters!

I know the feeling.  For us, two rooms down, five to go and then we get to tackle the outside next year.

As for me, I went to Portland to buy fabric for my dress......
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:51:27 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Makin matching pants for PCR?

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:56:16 PM EDT
[#32]
 Spent 7 hours feeding one of these damn things,

I did make some alder chips for smoking endangered species salmon. Them things are nothing but work.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:20:32 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Makin matching pants for PCR?

do you think you would EVER see me in anything that hideous?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top