Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/30/2005 9:18:30 PM EDT
Discount Gun Sales will be having our 2005 Fall Kick Off event tomarrow, Saturday October 1st at our retail location in Kirkland, WA.  The event takes place starting at 10AM to 6PM.

The event includes:
* Free BBQ & Drink
* Major sales on select pistols, rifles & accessories
* Springfield Armory Representative with a full line of 2005/2006 products
* Free entry raffle for a variety of prizes including Springfield Gear, Benchmade Knives & Surefire Lights

Discount Gun Sales
12700 NE 124th St #210
Kirkland, WA 98034

Thank you all for your support and we hope to see you there!

Brett, DGS
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:31:13 PM EDT
[#1]
looks like a trip to kirkland might be in order.  DO you have some directions for us who get lost on the eastside?
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:37:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Head south on I-405. Take Totem Lake or 124th exit. Go East through the 124th intersection by the train tracks. Turn left at the bldg that houses Tool Town. They are on the top floor east side.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:50:03 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Head south on I-405. Take Totem Lake or 124th exit. Go East through the 124th intersection by the train tracks. Turn left at the bldg that houses Tool Town. They are on the top floor east side.

If it's raining you wanna go with me?
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:02:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Free food? Works for me
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:03:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Free food? Works for me

check your im
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:54:11 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Discount Gun Sales will be having our 2005 Fall Kick Off event tommarow, Saturday October 1st at our retail location in Kirkland, WA.  The event takes place starting at 10AM to 6PM.

The event includes:
* Free BBQ & Drink
* Major sales on select pistols, rifles & accessories
* Springfield Armory Representative with a full line of 2005/2006 products
* Free entry rafle for a variety of prizes including Springfield Gear, Benchmade Knives & Surefire Lights

Discount Gun Sales
12700 NE 124th St #210
Kirkland, WA 98034

Thank you all for your support and we hope to see you there!

Brett, DGS

Greetings Brett,
I plan on stopping by in the near future.  A buddy of mine from Ft. Lewis called me yesterday and told me about your place.

Just a warning.....be careful of advertising here if you aren't a member or have dealer status.  They will run you out of here pretty quick.  I would recommend it since you have a pretty large base of potential customers in your demographic (firearms customers with money to spend).   Far better return on investment for marketing dollars than you will find anywhere else in the firearms industry.

Good luck!  I'll be dropping in soon.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:03:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:05:46 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
1. Spend the $24.00 to at least become a team member.
2. Contact 1GUNRUNNER to become an dealer/industry partner.

WE LIKE TO PATRONIZE businesses that support OUR site.

+1  ARRRGGGG!
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:09:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Thank you gentlemen for the information and I will be sure to take the necessary steps right away in order to properly support the organization.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:16:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:19:26 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Thank you gentlemen for the information and I will be sure to take the necessary steps right away in order to properly support the organization.

I promise you it will pay off 10 fold.

+2
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:44:24 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+2

or they'll ruin you and make you walk the plank!

Link Posted: 10/1/2005 12:30:26 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 1:44:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 2:41:24 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+2

+10

Im sure he heard all the Pirate yells at the last Monroe show. The one where the Arfcommers walked out with over a truckload of ammo.

Welcome!

We always need more suppliers to our compulsion.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 4:23:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 6:28:17 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
not to be like master of the obvious or anything but does anyone know if they sell ARs or accessories for same?

They usualy carry a pretty good selection of Bushmasters, I bought mine there. I think they have other brands and may have some accessories, I bought my EOTech from them also.

Hello Bret, good to hear from you, I can't add anyhting to what has been recomended above, but I know it will be well worth you time and $$.

ETA: They have great raffle items, Last year I won a sweet skinning knife, ate some burgers and lots of Crispy Cream donuts
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 7:32:38 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 8:07:22 AM EDT
[#19]
uhhh....+1 to a bunch of stuff they said already
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:39:34 AM EDT
[#20]
Another new member!?!?!?!?!
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:16:12 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

+2- The last guy,  well, let's just say his blunderbuss went off in his pocket.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:24:42 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+2- The last guy,  well, let's just say his blunderbuss went off in his pocket.

yeah but then he reloaded and did it again and again and again and again.......
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 11:33:39 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
not to be like master of the obvious or anything but does anyone know if they sell ARs or accessories for same?

I have never seen much at any of the Monroe show's...

I will say I do like the price and most of the service they provide. But they did lose a sale on a Sig handgun in .45 because they were not willing to take the remaining $35.00 in a check with the cash, and I did buy a SAR-1  a couple years ago, Or at least was led to think I did, in very nice condition, I finger f-d it for over 30 min's. when I got home and opened the box I got a Wasr-10 with a twisted to heck front site, when I tried to exchange it, all I got from the little gal was how I dont know what Im talking about and that a WASR 10 and a SAR are the same thing just one has been mill'd out to accept the high cap mags...I let her know that there was about a hundred dollar price diff between the two and then also let her know a little more about the difference... I did end up selling that rifle for a small loss, and did buy replacement for it from them at the last show. ( another WASR, the SAR's are gone, but this one was at least shootable)

Friendly...Yes

Good price... Yes

Return policy...No, So you better make darn sure you get what you look at if they hand it to you in a closed box.

Now a good story, my buddy wanted a AK pretty bad at the time and bought one of those uglyass'd looking sported ones with a rifle stock and no pistol grip...For some reason the NIC's check was back'd up during the show, and Andy could not get his rifle that day, Andy lived on The Island, and the guys from DG met him halfway for a x-change in a parking lot.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 12:59:13 PM EDT
[#24]
The sign in the front door is a real turn off.

militia, when properly formed, are in fact the people themselves...and include all men capable of bearing arms. -- Richard Henry Lee, Additional Letters from the Federal Farmer (1788) at 1
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 2:27:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Hot Dogs were good

Coke was warm

Tumbleweed bought part of a new toy

I bought some light

Traffic was teh ghey
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 4:25:08 PM EDT
[#26]
burgers were good, coke was cold, they have lots of bling. TGBTC was giving advice to a couple of guys on how to construct an SBR out of an AR pistol.

I did see an M96, which I'll probably go back and buy next paycheck.

Anyone know what they charge to do transfers? I need to get my SEBR transferred. I was going to use some child molester, but I decided not to.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 4:55:09 PM EDT
[#27]
I use a guy in the Machias/Snohomish area that has tables at the WAC show.  Paul's sporting arms.  Charges $25 bucks.  He and his wife are pretty nice people.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 4:55:45 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

militia, when properly formed, are in fact the people themselves...and include all men capable of bearing arms. -- Richard Henry Lee, Additional Letters from the Federal Farmer (1788) at 1

What was the sign say Strat?
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 5:10:11 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What was the sign say Strat?

I have never been to the store before, but iirc, another ARFCOMMER told me about the sign.

If I am incorrect, Im sure a correction will be forthcoming quickly.

Link Posted: 10/1/2005 5:34:55 PM EDT
[#30]
It is always the empty gun that wasnt loaded that kills somebody by accident, we know it as negligence,

"gentlemen you can't fight in here this is a war room".

People fucking around loading and unloading guns as they enter and leave is asking for trouble.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 5:43:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 5:57:42 PM EDT
[#32]
I didn't notice a sign today, then again I wasn't looking for it. Some dude came in with a pistol rug containing a Springfield compact .45, placed it on the counter, and asked if the Rep could take a look at it. Didn't hear what the problem was but customer was asked to check the action, which he did, and the counter guy also checked it. Then customer headed over to rep with gun in hand. The store was packed with people so things didn't seem that anal.

Gibby drooled over some Kimbers and Sigs, good thing they were under glass . I picked up a bare Bushy lower, arrrrg, just for the hell of it.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 6:31:01 PM EDT
[#33]
I would say in response to the sign: "Don't ask don't tell" if you really are concealed only you would know! I bought an Eotech from them last spring. It was an OK price, lower than most dealers but you always find the better deal after you buy something. Midway has the best deals on Eotechs.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 6:38:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 7:47:39 PM EDT
[#35]
On behalf of DGS, I would like to thank everyone who came to our Fall Kickoff today. We appreciate all the support and hope you had a good time. It was great to see some old and new faces among the crowd. Hope to see you again soon! Brett, DGS
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 8:55:26 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
burgers were good, coke was cold, they have lots of bling. TGBTC was giving advice to a couple of guys on how to construct an SBR out of an AR pistol.

I did see an M96, which I'll probably go back and buy next paycheck.

Anyone know what they charge to do transfers? I need to get my SEBR transferred. I was going to use some child molester, but I decided not to.

When were you there?  Tumble and I were there from like 1230 - 1400 or so.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:16:07 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

I was there from about 1530-1600
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:18:01 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Was it still Hella busy?
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:52:05 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Was it still Hella busy?

Dunno. Lots of lookie Lous - me included. I am buying that M96 though
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 10:45:02 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Was it still Hella busy?

SAHAWEET!  
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 1:22:23 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Please do not bring that to any future shoots. I have always been in love with those from afar, I dont need another rifle on my "Things to buy list".

Biggerhammer M 96 dedicated Board (SLOW)

Link Posted: 10/2/2005 4:26:10 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Please do not bring that to any future shoots. I have always been in love with those from afar, I dont need another rifle on my "Things to buy list".

Heh, no problem. I might post lots of pictures here in the HTF though.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 10:04:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Hi. I'm de-lurking. w00t.

I thought that the mood in this store was the best mood I've ever felt in a gun store. I really liked it. I dealt with (a kid named) Brett, who was great IMO (I am rarely H). I think his dad runs the store.

Anyway -  super knowledgable, opinionated but not pushy in the least, very hands on, but also laid back. (A veritable cornucopia of contrasts.) I worked with him for almost an hour, trying on holsters he suggested, even borrowed his belt. I really appreciated the lack of desperation.

I bought the Kimber Ultra CDP II, holster, 2 extra bullet holding thingies, etc... lots of firsts in there for me. I'll go back for sure.

Re: FFL's - they don't like to do them.

Link Posted: 10/2/2005 11:37:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 11:58:28 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
SEP05, Post #1

Awwwww,

errrrr,

AAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.....

Give 'em a chance Tweakster...he DID say he was "De-Lurking"...(You ARE a "he" I assume, 2520?)

Please! Welcome aboard and tell us a bit about yourself....for instance, have you been sailing long and are ya into cannon?
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 12:28:37 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

I bought the Kimber Ultra CDP II, holster, 2 extra clips, etc... lots of firsts in there for me. I'll go back for sure.

Re: FFL's - they don't like to do them.

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 4:21:21 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:17:21 AM EDT
[#48]
I'd like to note that I have made a couple purchases at this store.  

They are always helpful and they do not have a holier-than-thou attitude that is typical of many gun stores.  If you ask a question they will answer it without trying to make you feel stupid for not knowing everything there is to know about firearms.

When I decide to buy something they are the first place I go.  They are very nice guys.  I give them a 10 out of 10.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:51:22 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
I'd like to note that I have made a couple purchases at this store.  

They are always helpful and they do not have a holier-than-thou attitude that is typical of many gun stores.  If you ask a question they will answer it without trying to make you feel stupid for not knowing everything there is to know about firearms.

When I decide to buy something they are the first place I go.  They are very nice guys.  I give them a 10 out of 10.

Off-topic, but hey Hagadorn! How about that list? I see it hasn't changed much lately. No updates?

(anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about can peruse the "IMPORTANT THREADS!" post.)
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 11:58:02 AM EDT
[#50]
Dropped in today and looked at some Airweight 357/38 wheel guns.  

Nice place..and conveniently located next to work.  Was suprised they had the tactical goodies in stock (lowers, surefire, aimpoints, eotechs, etc).
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top