Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2005 2:30:04 PM EDT
I would like to ask if there is any interest in a Washington State FOF Primer and Scenarios class in Jan. Dates would be the 6-8, that is a Fri-Sun class.

The area is Yelm Wa, about 25 miles from Olympia, 1.5 hours drive from Seattle/SEA-TAC and right next door for you Fort Lewis guys.

Lodging is available roughly 3 miles from the training area. We are going to be building a black plastic shoot house and aquiring vehicles as props. It would be somewhat similar to the Colorado class.

Be advised that Tactical Response is raising their rates effective Jan. 1. New price will be 400 for the scenarios class, 200 for the Primer. You do not need to have taken a class to attend Scenarios if you also take primer. Tactical response will provide all guns, conversions and ammunition.

Also, the weather this time of year is both cold and wet. You will need raingear and a jacket.

Minimum attendance is 10 people. Please PM me or mail me if you are interested at [email protected].

ETA: This is a great opportunity.  You have not prepared for a fight until you have done FOF.  I have and it really shows you ho wwell you have absorbed training/practice.  

Link to Colorado Class AAR: ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=13&t=392270&page=1&#-1
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 1:02:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Shameless bump.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 12:29:37 PM EDT
[#2]
BTT.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 10:15:23 PM EDT
[#3]
So is this class actually put on by Tactical Response? Or someone else?
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 10:41:18 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
So is this class actually put on by Tactical Response? Or someone else?

Yes, they will send to instructors.  It is a fairly standard set up for a road course.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 10:38:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Need a few more people.

You Friday night rifle guys should join us.  This is great training.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top