[#3]
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:14:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:20:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Damn, I'd love to go back sleep.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:48:50 AM EDT
[#6]
What is this sleep you speak of ? I am unfamiliar with the concept !
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 9:21:18 AM EDT
[#7]
I hate those nights, Lucky for me I work a Swing Shift, But still have a couple little kids that need to be taken care of early in the morning. I at least can take a nap on the couch and doze till the little man decides to hit dad with a toy motorcycle or something. I have had lots of overtime this last month, and it is looking like it will continue right up till the first of the year...Nothing like getting home at 0400 to have the wife wake me up at 0500, then the kits at 0730.

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 9:30:28 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I hate those nights, Lucky for me I work a Swing Shift, But still have a couple little kids that need to be taken care of early in the morning. I at least can take a nap on the couch and doze till the little man decides to hit dad with a toy motorcycle or something. I have had lots of overtime this last month, and it is looking like it will continue right up till the first of the year...Nothing like getting home at 0400 to have the wife wake me up at 0500, then the kits at 0730.

I feel your pain!
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 9:39:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 10:05:45 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I feel your pain!

It is not that bad after it is overwith, I love seeing the overtime on the check.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 10:48:18 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
...till the little man decides to hit dad with a toy motorcycle or something.

I feel your pain!

I remember those days. My kids have grown out of that.
Now they're old enough where I get woken up by the screaming/crying/fighting. Makes me almost miss the toy bashing wake up calls.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 10:51:55 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I feel your pain!

Now they're old enough where I get woken up by the screaming/crying/fighting. Makes me almost miss the toy bashing wake up calls.

Gee thanks, I was thinking that once they could make thier own toast I would be good to go...
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 3:53:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Yeah, we have a formation at 0345 tomorrow.  It's better than the 0230 it was originally.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 5:43:47 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Yeah, we have a formation at 0345 tomorrow.  It's better than the 0230 it was originally.

Try not to make too damn much noise...
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:02:07 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm so stoned. Percoset makes sleeping easy!
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:04:22 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Lucky. I took as many as I could without worrying about the tylenol killing my liver and I still couldn't sleep when I had some dental surgery recently.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:55:42 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I feel your pain!

Gee thanks, I was thinking that once they could make thier own toast I would be good to go...

When I am having a night like that, I make 2 bowls of cereal and place a large glass of milk in the fridge. Then whenever my daughter wakes up, she pours half the milk into her bowl and when my son wakes up she pours the other half into his bowl. I taught her how to work the remote control so she can find cartoons. Then I get to sleep in atleast a little while longer
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 11:11:30 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
And I cant sleep.

Is this contagious? Because now I have it and 0600 is coming fast
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 11:15:10 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lucky. I took as many as I could without worrying about the tylenol killing my liver and I still couldn't sleep when I had some dental surgery recently.

I take two percoset and 1600mg Skelaxin and sleep comes for me.

Wash it down with 2 shots of whiskey and it's happy time
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top