Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2005 1:21:39 PM EDT
Here ya go.  The faces are fairly blurry so photoshopping would be pretty useless.  Plus almost everyone has sunglasses or hats on.  
<<SIGH>>

Email me if you want the pics
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 1:44:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Some of those faces are pretty visible......you may want to take the pics down and email them to the people that want them.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 1:47:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Removed, so JBTs won't recognize anyone and match them with screen names and then come knock our doors down and photoshop us in our sleep.
and taze our dogs
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 1:57:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Just put up a big pic of LargeMarge, that should satisfy everyone
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 1:59:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Uh, it was a group photo. Not sure how many expected it to remain super secret squirrel material.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 4:07:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 4:58:53 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I definately do not want my picture on the intraweb!

Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:37:21 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I definately do not want my picture on the intraweb!

But your honey's picture is out there. . .

Link Posted: 9/28/2005 1:37:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:47:31 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Uh, it was a group photo. Not sure how many expected it to remain super secret squirrel material.

+1
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:52:25 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

+1 like you weren't expecting it to be secret squirrel material?  Or +1 you wanted it to be secret squirrel material?
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 8:47:56 PM EDT
[#11]
+1 Its a group photo. Even though I begged, borrowed & conned everyone I found to appear, I doubt anyone had an expectation of privacy.

The one scrun posted ("The Bird") I couldnt even find me myself! One Black guy on the crowd, and not being able to find myself?

FWIW, the last group photo I took at the little pit I posted, I dotted out all the faces. <shrug>

Link Posted: 9/28/2005 9:04:39 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
+1 Its a group photo. Even though I begged, borrowed & conned everyone I found to appear, I doubt anyone had an expectation of privacy.

The one scrun posted ("The Bird") I couldnt even find me myself! One Black guy on the crowd, and not being able to find myself?

FWIW, the last group photo I took at the little pit I posted, I dotted out all the faces. <shrug>

Your "bird" was covering your face. Not so on the other pic.

Why don't people want their pics on the net? I've never figured that out.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 9:47:05 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Where's that PCR Solo picture? I think that's your answer.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 9:58:29 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Where's that PCR Solo picture? I think that's your answer.

I knew damn well what would happen to that pic.  I have a sense of humor about myself.  

The larger version of the group photo was "fairly" clear on faces
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 10:01:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 12:41:07 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Of course not, gravity.

More of the man keepin a brotha down?

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 12:53:03 AM EDT
[#17]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top