Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/27/2005 11:01:07 AM EDT
Rode my first race back after my FIVE MONTH DEPRESSION first one ran 4th second one is still running it reminded me of the theme of the LCR its name was Skaaaaaaarrrs. Anyone who wants to go to the races let me know I can do will calls and get you in free. Just IM me  CC
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 3:01:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 3:59:43 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Rode my first race back after my FIVE MONTH DEPRESSION first one ran 4th second one is still running it reminded me of the theme of the LCR its name was Skaaaaaaarrrs. Anyone who wants to go to the races let me know I can do will calls and get you in free. Just IM me  CC

Woo Woo!  I'm game! I just have to survey my schedule.  I'm taking most of October off.....when do the horses stop running (if at all)?

oh....BTW.  You own 1nutgummer an apology!

www.outlandsales.com/22data.html

Link Posted: 9/28/2005 10:51:09 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Woo Woo!  I'm game! I just have to survey my schedule.  I'm taking most of October off.....when do the horses stop running (if at all)?

oh....BTW.  You own 1nutgummer an apology!

www.outlandsales.com/22data.html

They are done Oct 16th not to much left.  CC

OK? I looked at the web sight what do I owe 1GUNRUNNER an apology for?  I.D.G.I.???

Was I drunk and stupid?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top