Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2005 6:21:31 PM EDT
LOST:

My 3' two prong fork was confiscated for marshmallow duty and never returned. Enjoy.
A 10" stainless sleel plate.
Set of keys with Subaru remote. They may be in my gear, but they haven't shown up yet.

FOUND:

Sun shade for Gibby's pickup wound up in my bag. It's been returned.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:26:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I think I saw the fork setting on the ground by the fire pit this morning before I left, hope some one picked it up!!
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:36:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I rescued the Bunny Fork. I can keep it safe till next event, or set up some kind of transfer arrangements. (Hell, you know where I work, man-- )

Edited for inability to type without staring at the damn keyboard.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:37:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:38:29 PM EDT
[#4]
  • 10" stainless plate...   check

• box with a bunch of sorted brass...  check

• those two are yours, whether you like it or not.

• card table

• grey camp chair (with a stain on one arm)

• platter, plastic

• plate

• two knives, a spatula, and a fork (or something like that)

• those need a home or will be donated somewheres

ETA: I am not responsible for lost or stolen items that found their way into the back of my truck. I'll put that stainless plate in the tool box, but that other crap is just going to hang out in the bed of my truck until it finds a home.
    Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:39:04 PM EDT
    [#5]
    Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:40:29 PM EDT
    [#6]

Quoted:
    ohhhh and MSKooter lost her lunch.

SARS lost about 4 days worth of lunchs.
    Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:40:31 PM EDT
    [#7]
    Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:41:35 PM EDT
    [#8]

Quoted:
    SARS lost about 4 days worth of lunchs.

He didn't lose them, they were on his pants, face, hair, shoes, the ground he slept on....
    Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:46:21 PM EDT
    [#9]
    I remembered when I hit the pavement. . . .

I left one brown card table and the make shift rebar grill.

I'll see if I can find some time to make a good self-standing grill for the next LCR.
    Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:50:06 PM EDT
    [#10]

Quoted:
    I remembered when I hit the pavement. . . .

I left one brown card table and the make shift rebar grill.

I'll see if I can find some time to make a good self-standing grill for the next LCR.

The grill was left there. Perhaps OdT or 1GR might be able to grab it or it may just still be there next time we have a shoot. Something free standing would be kinda cool instead of relying on using firewood props.

I have the card table, but I have no place to store it so as long as someone doesn't steal it or I need to haul something in my truck you will get it back next time we meet up.
    Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:20:02 PM EDT
    [#11]

Quoted:
  • 10" stainless plate...   check

• box with a bunch of sorted brass...  check

• those two are yours, whether you like it or not.

ETA: I am not responsible for lost or stolen items that found their way into the back of my truck. I'll put that stainless plate in the tool box, but that other crap is just going to hang out in the bed of my truck until it finds a home.

Okey Dokey.
    Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:59:26 PM EDT
    [#12]

Quoted:
    ohhhh and MSKooter lost her lunch.

I was just contributing to the pot luck...that's all    
    Link Posted: 9/25/2005 9:43:00 PM EDT
    [#13]

Quoted:
    I have the card table, but I have no place to store it so as long as someone doesn't steal it or I need to haul something in my truck you will get it back next time we meet up.

I can come by and get it from your place this week.

Link Posted: 9/25/2005 10:17:06 PM EDT
    [#14]
    I left 10 bucks worth of chips on the funny lookin green table...
    Link Posted: 9/25/2005 10:48:38 PM EDT
    [#15]
    Link Posted: 9/25/2005 11:03:00 PM EDT
    [#16]

Quoted:
    I should have left the family at home, so I could have stayed...................

I should have left my job, So I could go...
    Link Posted: 9/25/2005 11:11:12 PM EDT
    [#17]

Quoted:

As I recall the last time we shot together, your boss said you could go, you said you were coming for a day or so.

Link Posted: 9/25/2005 11:16:04 PM EDT
    [#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

As I recall the last time we shot together, your boss said you could go, you said you were coming for a day or so.

My boss is no longer my boss, he is now a buddy who works at another dispatch center.
    Link Posted: 9/25/2005 11:20:59 PM EDT
    [#19]

Whereas, on the twenty-second day of September, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and sixty-two, a proclamation was issued by the President of the United States, containing, among other things, the following, to wit:

"That on the first day of January, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and sixty-three, all persons held as slaves within any State or designated part of a State, the people whereof shall then be in rebellion against the United States, shall be then, thenceforward, and forever free; and the Executive Government of the United States, including the military and naval authority thereof, will recognize and maintain the freedom of such persons, and will do no act or acts to repress such persons, or any of them, in any efforts they may make for their actual freedom.

"That the Executive will, on the first day of January aforesaid, by proclamation, designate the States and parts of States, if any, in which the people thereof, respectively, shall then be in rebellion against the United States; and the fact that any State, or the people thereof, shall on that day be, in good faith, represented in the Congress of the United States by members chosen thereto at elections wherein a majority of the qualified voters of such State shall have participated, shall, in the absence of strong countervailing testimony, be deemed conclusive evidence that such State, and the people thereof, are not then in rebellion against the United States."

Now, therefore I, Abraham Lincoln, President of the United States, by virtue of the power in me vested as Commander-in-Chief, of the Army and Navy of the United States in time of actual armed rebellion against the authority and government of the United States, and as a fit and necessary war measure for suppressing said rebellion, do, on this first day of January, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and sixty-three, and in accordance with my purpose so to do publicly proclaimed for the full period of one hundred days, from the day first above mentioned, order and designate as the States and parts of States wherein the people thereof respectively, are this day in rebellion against the United States, the following, to wit:

Arkansas, Texas, Louisiana, (except the Parishes of St. Bernard, Plaquemines, Jefferson, St. John, St. Charles, St. James Ascension, Assumption, Terrebonne, Lafourche, St. Mary, St. Martin, and Orleans, including the City of New Orleans) Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Virginia, (except the forty-eight counties designated as West Virginia, and also the counties of Berkley, Accomac, Northampton, Elizabeth City, York, Princess Ann, and Norfolk, including the cities of Norfolk and Portsmouth[)], and which excepted parts, are for the present, left precisely as if this proclamation were not issued.

And by virtue of the power, and for the purpose aforesaid, I do order and declare that all persons held as slaves within said designated States, and parts of States, are, and henceforward shall be free; and that the Executive government of the United States, including the military and naval authorities thereof, will recognize and maintain the freedom of said persons.

And I hereby enjoin upon the people so declared to be free to abstain from all violence, unless in necessary self-defence; and I recommend to them that, in all cases when allowed, they labor faithfully for reasonable wages.

And I further declare and make known, that such persons of suitable condition, will be received into the armed service of the United States to garrison forts, positions, stations, and other places, and to man vessels of all sorts in said service.

And upon this act, sincerely believed to be an act of justice, warranted by the Constitution, upon military necessity, I invoke the considerate judgment of mankind, and the gracious favor of Almighty God.

In witness whereof, I have hereunto set my hand and caused the seal of the United States to be affixed.
    Done at the City of Washington, this first day of
    January, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight
    hundred and sixty three, and of the Independence of the
    United States of America the eighty-seventh.

By the President: ABRAHAM LINCOLN
    WILLIAM H. SEWARD, Secretary of State.

You need a union. Slavery is over, Mr. Lincoln said we'ez free.

Link Posted: 9/25/2005 11:27:41 PM EDT
    [#20]

Quoted:

You need a union. Slavery is over, Mr. Lincoln said we'ez free.

Ya know what?...

I have had a really shitty day, and for what I do when I say a shitty day that means something.

You have made me bust a gut, I have not laughed in months..

Thanks man.
    Link Posted: 9/25/2005 11:37:45 PM EDT
    [#21]
    Now you owe me.

See you @ the next LCR.

Link Posted: 9/26/2005 5:38:24 AM EDT
    [#22]
    Link Posted: 9/26/2005 5:40:09 AM EDT
    [#23]
    Link Posted: 9/26/2005 5:52:38 AM EDT
    [#24]

I do order and declare that all persons held as slaves within said designated States, and parts of States, are, and henceforward shall be free

When are they going to free the rest of us?
    Link Posted: 9/26/2005 8:38:53 AM EDT
    [#25]
    What, no travaling bunny fork pic's?
    Link Posted: 9/26/2005 2:26:39 PM EDT
    [#26]

Quoted:
    I should have left the family at home, so I could have stayed...................

As I recall, and reminded you of later, I told you we could stay.  I specifically said, we can make it work if you really want to stay.  You said no, its okay.  Again when we got home, I said you should have played the "I'm the man & I said so" card and said "Woman, we are staying", I would have been just fine with that.  So no complaining out of you......
    Link Posted: 9/26/2005 2:56:04 PM EDT
    [#27]
    Link Posted: 9/26/2005 3:07:02 PM EDT
    [#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

As I recall, and reminded you of later, I told you we could stay.  I specifically said, we can make it work if you really want to stay.  You said no, its okay.  Again when we got home, I said you should have played the "I'm the man & I said so" card and said "Woman, we are staying", I would have been just fine with that.  So no complaining out of you......

yes honey.

PWNED
    Link Posted: 9/26/2005 3:37:11 PM EDT
    [#29]

I said you should have played the "I'm the man & I said so" card and said "Woman, we are staying", I would have been just fine with that.

You may have to teach him that one...
    Link Posted: 9/26/2005 3:39:06 PM EDT
    [#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

yes honey.

PWNED

Your welcome in the rex nest any time, I can sleep outside any time
    Link Posted: 9/26/2005 3:57:38 PM EDT
    [#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

yes honey.

No its, yes dear, I'm sorry dear, won't happen again dear.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
    Top Top