Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2005 8:41:57 PM EDT
I got as far as The Dalles.  My car broke down.  The strangest problem you ever did hear.  The key is worn down.  I have a new one ordered.  I guess the computers they put into these cars aren't so smart after all.

A long, expensive daynone the less.  I hope everyone else had a good time.

Patty
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:14:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn the luck! We missed you too...The anticipation was almost unbearable. Good luck with the key, I had the same thing happen to my Jeep. It took a locksmith, $200.00 and 3 hours to resolve the issue.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:18:27 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Damn the luck! We missed you too...The anticipation was almost unbearable. Good luck with the key, I had the same thing happen to my Jeep. It took a locksmith, $200.00 and 3 hours to resolve the issue.

My cost won't be so much.  I had to call the hubby to come get me with his spare key.  He thought there might be something wrong with the "blah blah blah blah" but the mechanic swore up and down it was the key.  I have a new key ordered [$75 ouch!] and it ran fine with his key.

Please tell everyone hello for me if you get back.  Patty
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 10:59:29 AM EDT
[#3]
It would have been great if you made it. There was lots of wimminz there to look out for each other and keep the boys in line. The ladies go a long way to make LCR as much fun as it is. It wouldn't be the same, or as good, without them.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 4:23:07 PM EDT
[#4]
I so wanted to be there.  Hopefully soon my dumb luck will be over and crap like this will stop happening.    Oh well - left me with all my killer cookies to eat.  

Patty
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:25:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:31:14 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
well, glad I ddin't waste a drive down Saturday

It wouldn't have been wasted, Bunny gave me the right bolt for my buttstock and you could have helped me adjust the sights!!

Patty, Hope to see you and your cookies next time!!!
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:37:11 PM EDT
[#7]
I kept an eye for you Next time you'll make it.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:50:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top