Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2005 3:39:25 PM EDT
This was my first time out, and though I could only be there from Friday night to Saturday around noon, I had a blast.  Literally, that 5 gallon Tannerite shot signalled my departure.

Bear (aka Tiny Black Dog) had a good time, too.  I was happy to see that gunfire didn't phase him, though the Tannerite did scare him a little bit.  He's got a message for Big Brown Dog:  "Who's your daddy?  Say it!  Say my name!"

I left my booze (a bottle of Absolute and some cheap rum) in lieu of help cleaning up.  Do something stupid with it, though I'm not sure instructions are necessary.

I won't comment on the Love Ewe.  I think that incident, and the unfortunate outcome for the sheep, speaks for itself.  Just keep that guy away from my dog.

--Mike
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 4:16:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 6:00:19 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I left my booze (a bottle of Absolute and some cheap rum) in lieu of help cleaning up.  Do something stupid with it, though I'm not sure instructions are necessary.

--Mike

I haven't been to LCR yet, but this is a statement worthy of a True ARFCOM'er...

Hope to see you at a show or shoot sometime.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:17:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I think your dog was looking at both the Love Ewe and Brown Dog the same way!

Yo quero amore!!
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 11:49:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 12:20:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:02:43 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

burned it
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:05:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:10:36 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

burned it

--watched it. That shit burns gooood. If I start drinking lighter fluid, maybe I'll save some money.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:15:37 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
oh, thought someone rinsed SARS with it

Well, the Absolut got some extra use Saturday night but the rum, if it was that pineapple stuff, didn't really get much attention. Like ductapeman said it did burn pretty good though.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 9:52:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top