Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/22/2005 9:28:21 AM EDT
Getting past downtown can be a hassle but,

I just got off phone with folks in Texas. Some were in car for 15hrs and still had an hour to go from Houston to Austin! That's normally a 3hr drive. If we ever get a bug out situation here, we need to be ready to beat the crowds. Whew.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 9:40:03 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Getting past downtown can be a hassle but,

I just got off phone with folks in Texas. Some were in car for 15hrs and still had an hour to go from Houston to Austin! That's normally a 3hr drive. If we ever get a bug out situation here, we need to be ready to beat the crowds. Whew.

Hoof it to the hills.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 10:01:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 10:32:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Everyone else can head for I-5.  I'm 5 minutes from the bridge...I'm headed west if SHTF!
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 4:48:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Buggin' out? shit its a 20 walk from my house to feilds of endless grain, but then again i only have to deal with 1/2 million sheeple insted of 4 million in the seattle metro area like you guys do.  i think i got enogh ammo for all of 'em around here, hell i might just stay put.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 4:51:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:00:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:53:39 PM EDT
[#7]
The advantage we have is ARFCOM.

Breaking news travels faster on this website than through the major news networks.

Next time something big breaks, see what time you hear it on any mainstream media. Then logon and see what time the post was made. Trust me ARFCOM scoops them by at least an hour. Now combine that with an extensive cell phone cell, and you have the means to be able to be one of the first to bugout.

Plus we got all the guns.

Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:54:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top