Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2005 8:24:37 PM EDT
So I went to the Seahawks game today. Great Seats in the front row. So there is this gal and her "dad" (she's about 30). She's wearing a Michael Vick #7 jersey and absolutely WASTED before the game STARTS! She was yelling at everyone and saying how the hawks suck and Seattle people are losers for about the first half. She practically passes out in her seat in the second half (The sun and booze took its toll)....She finally wakes up from her stupor at the end of the game and throws a "autograph pen" and a half filled beer at the refs as they walk in after the game. The last thing I saw was her in handcuffs screaming and her "dad" pleading with the police as they took them away...... What a maroon........
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:32:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I take it you didn't see "Capt'n America" and "Superman" get their butts whooped.it was a good game.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 7:01:46 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I take it you didn't see "Capt'n America" and "Superman" get their butts whooped.
it was a good game.

Hmmmmm....musta misssed that. Where was that going on?
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:56:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 12:14:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 4:19:29 PM EDT
[#5]
What a waste of alcohol abuse    What no kissin er nuthin??
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 4:58:55 PM EDT
[#6]
A couple of guys running around in Captain America and Superman costumes...got a little mouthy with someone....ended up getting their butts chased around for a minute or two...Superman got clocked upside the head pretty good.....happened on the south end of the stadium [nearest Safeco]
just below the scoreboard......pretty funny to watch.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top