Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2005 12:59:52 PM EDT
Some Asshat decided to slash my wife's tires last night while she was at work.    Both passenger side tires had a nice knive puncture on the sidewalls.  My problems is that she does not get paid until 9/22.  Does anyone have a contact or know of a tire shop in the downtown Everett area that would be willing to accept a post-dated check for the 22nd?  Any and all suggestions are welcomed.

Thanks in advance!

Link Posted: 9/18/2005 1:19:45 PM EDT
[#1]
That really sucks. I'd say the best thing to do is put it on a Visa card or open a Sears account and get the job done there and pay the card off as soon as you get paid.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 1:23:03 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
That really sucks. I'd say the best thing to do is put it on a Visa card or open a Sears account and get the job done there and pay the card off as soon as you get paid.

Good idea.  Except with our credit that is not possible.  Thanks though.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 2:03:40 PM EDT
[#3]
You can make payment to a Tire Discount store, in fact there's one in Everett-
Tires
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 3:59:10 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Tires

Yet another good idea.  But with bad credit I'm sure I would be denied.  
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:46:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Tires

Yet another good idea.  But with bad credit I'm sure I would be denied.  

call me. Right now. my number is 425 736 9587. Pick up the phone and call me.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:57:48 PM EDT
[#6]
What size tires? I have some free 30" x 15s that came off my jeep you can have and a pair of 28x15s off a car.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:02:09 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
What size tires? I have some free 30" x 15s that came off my jeep you can have and a pair of 28x15s off a car.

Got some 33's you can have  sorry to here about your wifes car...BASTARDS
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:57:31 PM EDT
[#8]
I've got 4 toyo tires. They are 225/60r15 I think. 2 are toyo 800 ultras, and 2 are 600+4s. They are yours if you want them.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:59:19 PM EDT
[#9]
I also have sets of tires. call me and let me know if you want them.

alternatively, go to money tree or someplace similar and get a loan.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:12:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks for the offers.  Problem is solved.  Hope it doesn't happen again. I just hope it was a random crime and that my wife wasn't targeted.  
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:27:40 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Thanks for the offers.  Problem is solved.  Hope it doesn't happen again. I just hope it was a random crime and that my wife wasn't targeted.  

Is your wife an insurance adjuster or simularly popular person?
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:43:12 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is your wife an insurance adjuster or simularly popular person?

Works for the local strip club.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top