Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2005 5:20:23 AM EDT
Cuz Grambling hasnt had a football team in years, ha, neither has the other WA team...........

But I know which band is gonna kick some major ass. If you like College marching bands, and have never seen the Tiger marching band in person, you should really check them out. Damn.

I have never set foot in Qwest field, and am thinkng about going.

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 7:17:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm going....Boss called a mandatory company meeting....to be held at Qwest Field Sunday.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 7:29:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 7:50:09 PM EDT
[#3]
...I predict one Team will win.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:39:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Only college football game worth going to is in November when the Cougars will be in town to hand the huskies their asses.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:52:55 PM EDT
[#5]
I was 'sposed to have tickets from a guy at work. Flaked.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:55:11 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Only college football game worth going to is in November when the Cougars will be in town to hand the huskies their asses.

I wanna be driving the Bus back to the Park&Ride when that happens...
There's a big difference between a winning or losing crowd going back from the games.
Tack on shitty weather and it gets comical.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top