Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2005 10:24:07 AM EDT
Caj ( my oldest boy, he was with me at the last LCR bump fireing his gramma's AK) is gonna cut his hair for the LCR shoot and he seems to remember a ten dollar pledge from some of you to do it.  he said that if he can get ten or more people to pledge $100 dollars each he would SHAVE his head clean.  You see, he is trying to save up to buy an AR of his own so he may even take AR parts in trade for a hair cut, as long as he ends up with a fully functioning rifle.  He is definately my son!   Oh my! what have I turned him into?
(Ohhhh is his mom gonna kill him, but he will have an AR!)
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 10:34:29 AM EDT
[#1]
wrong thread.

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 10:45:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey the AR's ARE just toys, or maybe one step up from a pistol.  Not for use at anything over 250 yrds.  or urban CQB, and the UZI would do well for a house gun.  Outside of the city (I'm just inside the southern city limit 20 min. walk out tops with full gear) the terain around here in all directions except north are rolling hills and have no trees to speak of.  that being said That is what I have the M-14 or FAL for.  Besides this is the wrong thred for this reply, you gonna give my kid money to cut his hair strat? Or maybe some AR parts?
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 12:17:32 PM EDT
[#3]
The way back whe I was a kid machine says all boys got their heads shaved at the begging of summer, and you were expected to work fast and complete the task, if you did you could escape punishment for working slow or doing a poor job, being ignored was a major compliment.

Tell your kid to thank God for the parents he has now.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 4:25:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Tell him to hit up his Dad.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 4:30:38 PM EDT
[#5]
It used to be when dad told his long haired freiky people of a son to cut his hair, he did.

Oh, wait. Those were the days when Jr. was not allowed to become a long haired freiky person.

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 4:51:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Um..............

No.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:01:46 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
he said that if he can get ten or more people to pledge $100 dollars each he would SHAVE his head clean

Are you sure he didn't say "100 dollars (10 dollars each)"?

Does he really want $1000+ to shave his head?
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:12:28 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
he said that if he can get ten or more people to pledge $100 dollars each he would SHAVE his head clean

Are you sure he didn't say "100 dollars (10 dollars each)"?

Does he really want $1000+ to shave his head?

Of course he does! Wouldn't most kids?

Wheather or not that's what Mack meant...............
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:48:48 AM EDT
[#9]
you guys are forgetting the AR parts for trade..........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top