Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2005 8:41:33 PM EDT
I live in shelton. some times I drive out to satsup to grouse hunt but is there some place a little closer? I grew up in Tenino and don't know my way around mason county very well. I am planning on going grouse hunting Sat. but am looking for the best place to go...
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 3:20:27 PM EDT
[#1]
any one???????????
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 3:46:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:20:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't know where Satsup is, but Capital Forest near Olympia is so to be OK for Grouse. I haven't ventured out and tried it yet though.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 3:21:56 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't know my way around capital forust to well anymore. I don't like grouse hunting up there because the grouse have gotten pretty smart from all the hunting pressure. They won't stand still and let me shoot them...
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 4:16:14 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I don't know my way around capital forust to well anymore. I don't like grouse hunting up there because the grouse have gotten pretty smart from all the hunting pressure. They won't stand still and let me shoot them...

few more weeks huns and quail will be open.  Patty
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 4:30:23 PM EDT
[#6]
damn near any of the logging roads in East or North Snohomish county will keep your belly full if you are looking hard enough.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 4:46:15 PM EDT
[#7]
snohomish county is a bit far from shelton....
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 5:49:43 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
snohomish county is a bit far from shelton....

But I can get Grouse in my backyard.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:26:58 PM EDT
[#9]
well it is allmost saturday and I have now new place to go grouse hunting....
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:40:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 8:18:55 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
well it is allmost saturday and I have now new place to go grouse hunting....

I threw you a bone earlier, and you missed it!

I swear, if I had time to get myself down there, I'd never tell you this. Once again, Pacific County. Get out mapquest or some other web based deal and navigate yourself to the Palix river. All those little logging roads are littered with grouse, and even more rabbit.

No more help though.... you're on your own from here!!

Tagged for later.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 4:02:54 AM EDT
[#12]
thanks for the help....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top