Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2005 3:01:41 PM EDT
This one is mine.

Link Posted: 9/10/2005 3:15:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Did the batteries come with it or did you have to buy them separate?
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 3:30:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Batteries not included because this 4.5 lb unit runs on small amounts of meat products and tap water, it's amazing.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 3:39:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd be afraid that I would step on it.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 3:49:41 PM EDT
[#4]
You know you are a metrosexual when:

you dress your dog in green to compliment his/her red, heart-shaped tags and collar.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 9:20:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Does it bark all day?

Does it walk backwards?
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 9:31:44 PM EDT
[#6]
When you gonna get some eyes for that mutt?  They look hollow.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 12:46:37 AM EDT
[#7]
That "mutt" is suffering from camera flash. And that "mutt" is a three thousand dollar piece of work from Malta. Jessica Simpson herself almost adopted him when he was about six weeks old,( as seen on TV) and now he's mine. Ironically, I'm going hunting soon and need a good bird dog and don't have one.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 1:05:27 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
That "mutt" is suffering from camera flash. And that "mutt" is a three thousand dollar piece of work from Malta. Jessica Simpson herself almost adopted him when he was about six weeks old,( as seen on TV) and now he's mine. Ironically, I'm going hunting soon and need a good bird dog and don't have one.

How about this dog?

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 6:22:42 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

You could have bought a lot of SNS lowers for 3K.
You could have trained him to be a bird dog.
At least you saved him from a life with Jessica Simpson.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:30:23 AM EDT
[#10]
For $3,000, Jessica Simpson would have to come with it.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:58:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Nice cat toy
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 8:08:35 AM EDT
[#12]
A 3K anklebiter?! Dayum, you your wife must be a dog person! What makes that dog worth 3K? Is it super rare of something?
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 8:08:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Small, white.....hey, isn't that one of those things you roll over your clothes to remove fuzz and lint? It must be from Ronco..looks like it works pretty well.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 8:30:08 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
You know you are a metrosexual when:

you dress your dog in green to compliment his/her red, heart-shaped tags and collar.

Yeah, that's a chick's dog if I ever saw one.  Maltese, right?
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:07:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Yeah, he's a Maltese, a teacup Maltese to be precise. Theres an even smaller one called a micro-mini maltese (about 3 lbs and two grand more) And as to why they cost so much I have no idea other than if you want one thats what you gotta pay. They're pretty amazing dogs despite the general uselessness factor, very smart, loyal, friendly, almost never barks, doesn't shed or bite and extremely mellow calm temperment, I would highly recomend one if you want a pet the size of a kitten with the personality of a Lab. Now if I could just teach him to track wounded game I would be set.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 2:08:21 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Yeah, he's a Maltese, a teacup Maltese to be precise. Theres an even smaller one called a micro-mini maltese (about 3 lbs and two grand more) And as to why they cost so much I have no idea other than if you want one thats what you gotta pay. They're pretty amazing dogs despite the general uselessness factor, very smart, loyal, friendly, almost never barks, doesn't shed or bite and extremely mellow calm temperment, I would highly recomend one if you want a pet the size of a kitten with the personality of a Lab. Now if I could just teach him to track wounded game I would be set.

I don't know about that man. My lab is an American bred Field trial lab. She is very hyper, Loves to hunt. can do double retrieves and is a great upland bird dog.but she can't stay still on her own for a minute and her tail can destroy the average house in seconds.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 2:39:38 PM EDT
[#17]
they say: dogs look like their owners do you have a little green tee?
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 3:50:46 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Ummm...

When I saw her, she was tearing around your livingroom so fast, she was a blur!  
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 4:19:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Duke,about 1 1/2 yrs old.

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 4:22:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Well, MOGWAR doesn't need to worry about his dog ripping the face off of a 2 yer old.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 4:27:20 PM EDT
[#21]
 No, But fear for your big toe!
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 10:41:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Doug_H
Ummm...

When I saw her, she was tearing around your livingroom so fast, she was a blur!  

HE dammmmit, the dog is a male, why can't anyone remember that. He does run around a bit but he is mellow enough for me to have carried him on several flights and even once to a movie.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 4:09:07 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

HE dammmmit, the dog is a male

Well, quit dressing your dog in fruity clothing then!  Get that dog a three color desert camo shirt!!!
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 4:16:17 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, quit dressing your dog in fruity clothing then!  Get that dog a three color desert camo body armour!!!

Sorry couldn"t help it.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 4:23:05 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, quit dressing your dog in fruity clothing then!  Get that dog a three color desert camo body armour!!!

Sorry couldn"t help it.

What, you a brit?  Armor, man!  Armor!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top