Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2005 5:26:33 PM EDT
I went to two Walmarts today (during the course of shopping) and all of the .223, shotgun slugs and 9mm were sold out.

I saw on Commie News Network that the southern state Walmarts are running out of stock.

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:35:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:02:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I found a supply. Im not talking.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:19:21 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I found a supply. Im not talking.

That's a first!
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:14:23 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I went to two Walmarts today (during the course of shopping) and all of the .223 Stockpile is ok, shotgun slugs Could use some more and 9mm Current stock level is so-so were sold out.

I saw on Commie News Network that the southern state Walmarts are running out of stock.

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:32:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Since I found out the cyclic ability of the MAC 11, my 9mm stockpile will never be adequate again.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:48:23 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Since I found out the cyclic ability of the MAC 11, my 9mm stockpile will never be adequate again.

Where's my barrel byatch?
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:49:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:54:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

My barrel is on a nice looking MEGA.

And did I tell you how good it shoots???  
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:56:25 PM EDT
[#9]
 Hey, speaking of Walmarts. Is there one in or very near Bremerton?

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:58:56 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

My barrel is on a nice looking MEGA.

And did I tell you how good it shoots???  

Is that on a MEGA marked MEGA or one of those other ones?  
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:18:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Was one of those in Port Orchard by any chance?  I was going to head there tomorrow to stock up.

The closest WalMart to Bremerton is in Port Orchard, you can get directions and a map at walmart.com.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:18:56 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:26:51 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Was one of those in Port Orchard by any chance?  I was going to head there tomorrow to stock up.

Thclosest WalMart to Bremerton is in Port Orcharde , you can get directions and a map at walmart.com.

The closest walmart to Bremerton is in Bremerton. On the East side on hwy 303.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:30:43 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Well, if it wan on one of the other ones, we would never know about it. He would take that secret to the grave!
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:37:41 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, if it wan on one of the other ones, we would never know about it. He would take that secret to the grave!

A MEGA by any other name....Still goes bang just the same  Costs $21 more though
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:52:09 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

A MEGA by any other name....Still goes bang just the same  Costs $21 more though

Indeed, I just dont see that bitter pill being swallowed in public.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 10:23:36 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thclosest WalMart to Bremerton is in Port Orcharde , you can get directions and a map at walmart.com.

The closest walmart to Bremerton is in Bremerton. On the East side on hwy 303.

Yep, there is a wally world IN Bremerton.

I don't know of any shortages in the ammo supply, except for the win white box 223 that we have been out of for awhile. Last I heard it should be coming back in stock by the end of the month, but I heard that awhile ago and it may have changed.

The biggest problem with getting ammo in stock is the dept managers of the sporting goods departments. Some make sure all their ammo is kept on order and coming in, and some just don't care enough to make sure there is plenty on hand. You also have to remember that last weekend was a holiday weekend, which can deplete the normal onhands of the popular ammo.

Plus the 3 gun competition at the Kitsap range is this weekend(I think you are up in that part of the woods?) So alot of the ammo may have been bought up for that.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 11:36:36 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Did you get your strap yet?
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:28:04 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Indeed, I just dont see that bitter pill being swallowed in public.

Now that the price of Gasoline has gone up, getting a receiver that is as good as a Mega for only $21.00 more and I only have to drive 6 miles to get it......

I save money by buying the Non Mega marke'd receiver.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:50:58 AM EDT
[#20]
I was advised by a local dealer that ammo shortages may occure from now until the first of next year as several large munitions companies like PMC, Reminton, and Olin/Winchester cannot meet the military demand for newly manufactured small arms ammo.

PMC advised wholesale distributors due to current military ammo contracts to support american based ammo suppliers has suspended north american shipments due to the iraq conflict.  I have started to see slight increases in the russian wolf brand ammo as much as 20.00 bucks more a case/1000rds.  It would be a good time to stock up on surplus from the fun shows.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 7:02:39 AM EDT
[#21]
No one mentioned that Kooter likes to buy all the damned ammo up. So when happen to be at the store he says he works at none is available.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 7:32:18 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did you get your strap yet?

Didnt need one. Fake Suppressor and a dab of Blue Loctite.

Man oh man

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top