Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/6/2005 8:02:24 PM EDT
...CAN chicks pee standing up?  Let's settle it now and get it over with!
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:04:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes!

Link
ETA: New & Improved link v2.1
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:05:52 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Yes!

Link

DUDE, your vote indicates "only with practice", but your link indicates "only with an apparatus".  Be honest.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:08:18 PM EDT
[#3]
What the Fuck is wrong with you people?....

Im ready to start hanging out in the GD again.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:09:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I say we need the little plastic penis thing in order to keep the bobby socks dry.  Wait . . . I don't wear bobby socks.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:10:32 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
What the Fuck is wrong with you people?....

Im ready to start hanging out in the GD again.

Just trying to get the question answered and over with.  Then we can move on to talking about OdT's Jackbooted moderation and how 1GR makes millions as staff of ARF.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:13:38 PM EDT
[#6]

"I don't enter pissing contests, I'm a girl, the pee just runs down my leg and soaks my bobby socks." -gunchyck : 9/4/2005 6:55:35 PM PDT

Either:  
1.)  Don't wear bobby socks.

2.)  

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:25:38 PM EDT
[#7]
It's true!  I saw a lady do it once!
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:28:28 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Why  encourage him Gibby   don't we have enough vulgar internet sluts as it is ?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:46:32 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I say we need the little plastic penis thing in order to keep the bobby socks dry.  Wait . . . I don't wear bobby socks.

You should try it, bobby socks are fun, especially when you wear them with mary janes and a catholic school girl outfit. .. LOADS of fun!
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:49:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Only if there is a dude underneath laying on his back getting a golden shower!
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:49:28 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You should try it, bobby socks are fun, especially when you wear them with mary janes and a catholic school girl outfir... LOADS of fun!

+1, don't forget pigtails.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:49:35 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why  encourage him Gibby   don't we have enough vulgar internet sluts as it is ?

Strat, your panties are in a bunch, why don't you just pick them out and calm down.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:51:12 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Only if there is a dude underneath laying on his back getting a golden shower!

You just made me throw up into my mouth a little bit.  Gross
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:58:08 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh crap!  Strat caught me!

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:59:30 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You should try it, bobby socks are fun, especially when you wear them with mary janes and a catholic school girl outfir... LOADS of fun!

And un button the top three!
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:07:20 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You should try it, bobby socks are fun, especially when you wear them with mary janes and a catholic school girl outfit... LOADS of fun!

And of course, you have to wear the white blouse with a black bra...  pig tails with red ribbons..  and a red silk tie.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:13:07 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
And of course, you have to wear the white blouse with a black bra...  pig tails with red ribbons..  and a red silk tie.

Are we mentally dressing CavVet again?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:19:11 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You should try it, bobby socks are fun, especially when you wear them with mary janes and a catholic school girl outfit... LOADS of fun!hr

Is this my assigned attire for the Log Cabin Republicans weekend?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:20:47 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Yes!

I'll be the one wearing a thin coat of Break-Free, a K-pot and LBE.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:53:10 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I call
That was Cavvet in drag.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 11:06:11 PM EDT
[#21]
TO make it a scientific study we need a batch sample.   Let's say... 20 individuals would be evaluated while trying to perform the act.... but they must be Playboy grade otherwise it soes not count.   That is... it is not scientific...  
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 11:15:43 PM EDT
[#22]
I started a post about this last winter in the woman's forum and Yes they can and I do.  It is pretty tricky mind you and if you IM gigglesmith I'm sure he'll explain to you how but lets just say when its 10 below and you're wearing long underware and Carhartts there's diffinately a will.

Patty
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 11:19:01 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You should try it, bobby socks are fun, especially when you wear them with mary janes and a catholic school girl outfit... LOADS of fun!

You do and I'll just have to give ya a nice bear hug!  
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:29:14 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

You do and I'll just have to give ya a nice bear hug!  h.gif

Bear hug . . . or bare hug?
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:31:27 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That would depend on you.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:14:40 AM EDT
[#26]
We had a female observer in the training squadron who had a little funnel bead chained to the bottom zipper of her flight suit so she could stand up and use the pisser instead of the honey bucket. It used to always crack me up when student pilots would ask here what it was for. Better yet was the wanna be casanovas that would reach down and play with her funnel while asking what it was for. She'd look old lover boy in the eye and say loud enough for everyone to hear, "I piss with that."
Whole room would crack up.

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 12:34:56 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I wasn't at all, but now that you mention it, a mental picture DOES come to mind.  Man, I LOVE Cav in pigtails...  very innocent look for him.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 12:39:20 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That would depend on you.

Gibby, I'm hurt.  I thought I was your fake extra-marital affair?
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 12:39:45 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I wasn't at all, but now that you mention it, a mental picture DOES come to mind.  Man, I LOVE Cav in pigtails...  very innocent look for him.

Silly Rabbits, CavVet looks like THIS:

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 12:54:33 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.mcternen.com/ar15/pics/gtg/NotCavVet.jpg

Is that girl feeling up his droopy man-boobee?
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:58:17 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Sorry, gunchyck.  Didn't mean to step on your toes.  Wanna share?
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:38:58 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You better schedule an appointment before enaging in those activities...
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:44:18 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

You're absolutely right, Dr. H.  When's your next available appointment?  
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 9:07:13 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm thinking something could be worked out in conjunction w/ next week's gtg @ Bahama Breeze
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 10:22:23 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.mcternen.com/ar15/pics/gtg/NotCavVet.jpg

Is that girl feeling up his droopy man-boobee?

It looks more like something's poking her in the back, and she just figured out what it was.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 10:38:02 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Too bad this is not IRL.  As some of the guys can tell you two, there's plenty of me to share!

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:46:48 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm thinking something could be worked out in conjunction w/ next week's gtg @ Bahama Breeze hr

I'm going to need to reschedule.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 3:48:08 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

You name it....looks like a large block of openings ahead....except for the shoot in 2 weeks.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:54:55 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Strat, your panties are in a bunch, why don't you just pick them out and calm down.

Evidently he has more class then to bother making a reply.  Strat rises up another notch in my book.

Link Posted: 9/10/2005 9:45:26 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You name it....looks like a large block of openings ahead....except for the shoot in 2 weeks.

Hey Headpulper you know the doctor is always required to have a nurse in the room when they do those exams.  Maybe we could make this a threesome and I'll be the male nurse.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 8:24:59 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey Headpulper you know the doctor is always required to have a nurse in the room when they do those exams.  Maybe we could make this a threesome and I'll be the male nurse.

Is it getting a little warm in here?  Or is it just me?
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 3:03:01 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh GAWD!!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 8:26:02 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh GAWD!!!

After my "indoctrination" in 1Gunrunner's RV, I'm going to need a very thorough exam.  If you're not up for it, looks like RS_Coyote's my man.  Bet I could make him howl.  
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 10:50:20 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh GAWD!!!

After my "indoctrination" in 1Gunrunner's RV, I'm going to need a very thorough exam.  If you're not up for it, looks like RS_Coyote's my man.  Bet I could make him howl.  

What gave you the idea I wasn't up for it?  I was just commenting on RS_Coyote practicing w/o the proper credentials.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 11:58:40 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh GAWD!!!

Forgot me already?
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 5:09:05 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh GAWD!!!

Forgot me already?

Of course not, dear.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:28:39 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh GAWD!!!

Forgot me already?

Of course not, dear.  

Link Posted: 10/10/2005 2:38:28 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 4:18:28 AM EDT
[#49]
InBeforeTheMilitia

Link Posted: 10/10/2005 5:05:35 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top