Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2005 7:05:27 PM EDT
I think this one is going to be a hoot when the stories come out at LCR, and they will come out.

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 7:08:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Gotta go with old faithful......................PCR
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 7:08:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Not me
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 7:10:41 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Not me

I had you typed in, but there were only so many slots.

I stayed with the frontrunners. Crossposting didnt really seem your style. Fits some of them real easy though.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 7:10:59 PM EDT
[#4]
What?  No CavVet as a choice?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 7:11:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
What?  No CavVet as a choice?

I guess I cold qualify as "Someone else", but trust me, she its not me.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 7:13:13 PM EDT
[#6]
I think it's either CavVet, Hippynik or PCR.  You s
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 7:15:56 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Crossposting didnt really seem your style.

Yeah, I don't think I could pull it off
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 7:45:07 PM EDT
[#8]
I got a strange IM and now this.  WTF?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 7:47:24 PM EDT
[#9]

I got a strange IM and now this. WTF?

You got a strange IM?

Just ask PCR-00 what I IM'd him.  Now, that's strange.

Then again, I'm pretty damned strange. . .
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 7:51:07 PM EDT
[#10]
I couldn't pull it off...I'm too afraid that 1GR would look up the IP and make me immediately...not to say I haven't thought of it..
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 7:56:32 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm guessing the actual question is: "Who is Cherry_45?"  My indications tell me that it is a friend of Guncyck from when she lived here in WA.  Otherwise, it's Gunchyck's troll account.  But I think my first assumption is correct, the timing is right.

ETA: This post in annother thread is what pointed me to the fact that Cherry_45 is a friend of Gunchyck:

Quoted:
Gunchyck:

If Mary ever explains to you exactly how she can pee standing up facing the can, I want a detailed description of the process.  It all just seems so wrong.

I don't remember her (gunchyck) every giving the name Mary as the person who she knew could pee standing up.  Therefore I can only assume that it is not a troll account, but an actual person Gunchyck pointed here because of the highly intelligent debates we have about politics here.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:04:15 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not necessarily.  My best friend, Mary pees standing up when she goes in public bathrooms (so she doesn't have to touch the icky icky seat.)  I don't know hoe she does it, but she's trained herself.  I'll have to ask her how far she can pee...

Facing the can?  Or facing the door squatting over the can?hinking.gif

Nice try.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:05:23 PM EDT
[#13]
I dont have a troll account, and I dont post gossip....

But I do have to say that Im very happy to have 3 votes...
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:07:38 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not necessarily.  My best friend, Mary pees standing up when she goes in public bathrooms (so she doesn't have to touch the icky icky seat.)  I don't know hoe she does it, but she's trained herself.  I'll have to ask her how far she can pee...

Facing the can?  Or facing the door squatting over the can?

Nice try.

So, no NO to the fact that you are a friend of gunchyck's...

so you ARE a troll account.....but who's?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:12:47 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Don't go wiping your weird little obsession off on me.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:14:27 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:15:50 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Umm. . . that's not called "Obsession".  And you may need more than a Kleenex for that.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:16:27 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

hr

Don't give me that look!
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:17:40 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Im good with locking Hippy, gunchyk and Cherry....
But Im a jerk like that sometimes..

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:22:55 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I got a strange IM and now this.  WTF?

Just humor them, they get nervous around girls.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:23:30 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

hr

Just a tad chauvinistic, aren't you?  
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:25:06 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Chivalry is not dead!
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:27:13 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Chivalry is not dead!

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:44:42 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just a tad chauvinistic, aren't you?  

Im very chauvinistic, I admit it.

Now get your little ass back in the kitchen!

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:23:40 PM EDT
[#25]

Maybe it's Phil?

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:31:32 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Maybe it's Phil?

OOOOOOOOO  gibby's gonna GET IT!
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:37:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Cherry is my primary host, I'm just an alternate personality of hers, but don't tell her, she doesn't consciously know about me yet and she's not ready for the information, it could cause a psychotic break.

And don't mid what r-32 says, a friend of mine had a short fling with him.. and I'm not talking about the LENGTH.... of time.

poor boy, he needs our pity.  I'll go to the kitchen, hon, will that make you feel better?  poor, poor boy
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:45:41 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Cherry is my primary host, I'm just an alternate personality of hers, but don't tell her, she doesn't consciously know about me yet and she's not ready for the information, it could cause a psychotic break.

And don't mid what r-32 says, a friend of mine had a short fling with him.. and I'm not talking about the LENGTH.... of time.

poor boy, he needs our pity.  I'll go to the kitchen, hon, will that make you feel better?  poor, poor boy

You just keep getting kinkier and kinkier.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:53:17 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Im not worried about my "Length" of my fling, As long as I get mine that is all that counts.

Now dont you goto the kitchen on my account, You should be heading there anyway, I think Phil needs another beer.

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:57:10 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Im not worried about my "Length" of my fling, As long as I get mine that is all that counts.

Now dont you goto the kitchen on my account, You should be heading there anyway, I think Phil needs another beer.

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:00:39 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

yes, dear
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:06:02 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

yes, dear

Nice to see a woman that know's her place.

can you please please please help my wife to be as obedient as you are.

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:08:22 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

yes, dear

Nice to see a woman that know's her place.

yes, dear
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:12:11 PM EDT
[#34]
Isn't it a school-night?

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:20:18 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Isn't it a school-night?

Shhhhhhh.  My parents are sleeping.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:22:05 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Isn't it a school-night?

Shhhhhhh.  My parents are sleeping.

Well, it was directed at a presumed NJEA member, but I guess it could hold true for you too!  
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 3:45:24 AM EDT
[#37]
Now that I see all the answers.............

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top