Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2005 8:32:36 PM EDT
" Two soldiers who just returned from a year in Iraq were badly beaten in an attack outside Pioneer Square. But believe it or not, someone caught the beating on videotape. Now, police are asking for your help identifying the suspects. "

THIS PISSED ME OFF. WHAT AND THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THEM OVER THERE.
Hope you good guys can finger the SOBs that did this. The whole group needs to be air droped  in Iraq with out one gun on them.

" Two soldiers "
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 8:46:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm pissed too, but alas, it's a DUPE.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 8:59:33 PM EDT
[#2]
The 'PEACE SIGN'...symbol of the American Chicken.

I read the Editorials in the P-I today, and I try like hell to avoid doing that because it pisses me off everytime...BUT, what I was reading about was Liberals complaining about the Sheehan Thing and exactly 'what noble cause' her Son was fighting for.
JEEBUS!  The logic totally escapes them.  

HER SON was a VOLUNTEER in the US Military to fight for their right to complain.
He WANTED to be there, as do most of the Military Personnel.

The twist on the 'mother who lost her son' just makes me puke.  He chose to fight for his country and paid the ultimate price.
She and everyone ought to be grateful for his service.

The fact that US Military Personnel were attacked by their own countrymen in their own country should piss off 99% of the population.  What happened was reprehensible and exactly what our soldiers went to Iraq to fight against.
It sickens me, this Liberal Disease that infests America.

Hey, but that kind of thinking isn't politcally correct.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 9:07:36 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
What happened was reprehensible and exactly what our soldiers went to Iraq to fight against.
It sickens me, this Liberal Disease that infests America.

+ a big one. Where is the rope???
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 10:04:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Hmmm I think you should visit here more often
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top