Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/30/2005 5:14:21 PM EDT
We still wouldn't get to loot anything....
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 5:17:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Bunny thats true. But 15 feet of water would wash away A LOT of scum.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 5:17:50 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Bunny thats true. But 15 feet of water would wash away A LOT of scum.

+1
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 5:26:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd still be dry. That place could use some cleanin' up.

DD
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 6:04:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I've got an extra seat in my boat
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 6:06:03 PM EDT
[#5]
15' of water would run off 15 minutes later. Except for few spots where localized flooding can take place.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 6:11:30 PM EDT
[#6]
I live below Spada reservior in skyomish valley, if the big earth quake ever hits, most eveyone in the valley will be purged out to puget sound.

But the survivors would be free to loot as much as they want, as the sheriff precinct would be purged with everything else.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 6:46:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Now Bunny, you KNOW "WE" would not loot anything.

I can't speak for the libtards and commie hippy pinkos though.....
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 6:48:26 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I'd still be dry. That place could use some cleanin' up.

DD

Same here.

Drop me a line if the floods come. We'll organize a BBQ.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 7:05:12 PM EDT
[#9]
The dry side of the state would cheer
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 7:11:01 PM EDT
[#10]
We have our share of shitbirds here and some looting would probably take place, but not on the scale of that in La. It's like a third world country down there.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 7:12:23 PM EDT
[#11]
I would call it a good start.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 7:27:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Ya'll are planning on coming for my ammo stash aren't you?

You'll need a bigger boat.  

and BTW 300WM AP is hell on boat hulls.  
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 7:40:03 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Nah Phil, you'll probably be needing it soon.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 7:42:59 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Really?

When?

I may want to order in more M14 magazines
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 7:52:41 PM EDT
[#15]
. . . it would be a marked improvement!
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 8:12:44 PM EDT
[#16]
If we can call it 8' at the waterfront, I will still be driving my big truck.

After a boat takes me to work.
I love my location. Up on a hill. Backside from Seattle (think blast). On the land, no bridge needed for egress.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 8:18:49 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

You keep mentioning that you had a tragic boating accident right?
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 9:09:59 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I live below Spada reservior in skyomish valley, if the big earth quake ever hits, most eveyone in the valley will be purged out to puget sound.

But the survivors would be free to loot as much as they want, as the sheriff precinct would be purged with everything else.

I hope they have SCUBA gear, because our drill is 17 min's from dam break to sultan, the City of Monroe will be under 8 feet of water after it settles.

I will be up on the hill with my Com's and a pair of Bino's laughing my ass off because I wont have to listen to the latin  Music anymore. (If you think Im going to work anywhere but the firestation you are nutz!)
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 1:06:52 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Shotgun!
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:31:00 AM EDT
[#20]
If 15 feet of water hit Seattle, your dreaded liberals would come out in droves and have midnight candlelit memorials for three days...  getting all the proper permits for said vigils... the "anarchists"  would come out and start riots and looting...  it would be a big party, the rubber bullets would fly again.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:43:27 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Really?

When?

Wouldn't want to spoil the surprise........
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:52:42 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Really?

When?

Wouldn't want to spoil the surprise........

So you don't know......
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:06:25 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
If 15 feet of water hit Seattle, your dreaded liberals would come out in droves and have midnight candlelit memorials for three days...  getting all the proper permits for said vigils... the "anarchists"  would come out and start riots and looting...  it would be a big party, the rubber bullets would fly again.

You forget that Starbucks will be closed  and all of these people at the vigil will in reality be nothing but caffeine starved
ZOMBIES!

The streets will be filled with zombies.. that's no time to be using rubber bullets and pepperspray!

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:09:12 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Bunny thats true. But 15 feet of water would wash away A LOT of Californians.

Fixed it for ya
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:35:36 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

That would be a frivolous distraction. Let them amuse themselves. Seattle residents are important, mostly to themselves. A giant collection of clueless Moonbats. The WTO riots drove off most of the business that Seattle needed to sustain itself. Boeing moved it's production overseas and relocated to Chicago. Many more businesses took the hint and followed the money. You won't be reading about it in the newpapers, that sort of thing shouldn't be publicized, after all.

Seattle is becoming a huge money pit that will never again be able to sustain itself. Cities were established to be economic centers, not welfare projects. They are becoming obsolete. The mandatory living standards have been raised to the point that, while they are desirable, they are simply unaffordable. We are all getting our pockets picked clean just to keep people from moving out, which would embarrass the local elite. Seattle is the most overpriced city in the country. For all their Liberalism, Seattle residents are myopic, tight-fisted misers when it comes to putting words into action.

The problem would be that 15' of water wouldn't be nearly enough....

There would be catastrophic, but localized flooding on the edges of the lakes, close to the rivers and in the valleys. The local rivers run pretty fast. I've seen the Snohomish River flood and the foundations of buildings were literally dug up by moving water. The ground around the buildings was washed away, leaving a concrete "boat" stranded high and dry.

The estimated repairs of $30,000,000,000 that Katrina will require (way too low, I'm guessing) wouldn't put a dent in the work needed to flood proof our local low-laying areas. We need nearly that much just to fix the roads and put in sidewalks around here.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:23:07 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Bunny thats true. But 15 feet of water would wash away A LOT of scum liberals.

fixt it.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:56:34 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 12:41:05 PM EDT
[#28]
y'all could head over here, and be high and dry.  we could watch the libs and commies drown on CNN.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:32:38 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That would be a frivolous distraction. Let them amuse themselves. Seattle residents are important, mostly to themselves. A giant collection of clueless Moonbats. .

moonbats

I LOVE that!  I'm going to use that
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:05:23 PM EDT
[#30]
gunchyck, how come you aren't ripping into me: HERE?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:19:25 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

because, I love you (in a totally platonic way)  AND I didn't know about it...  lemme think...
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:35:52 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

because, I love you (in a totally platonic way)  AND I didn't know about it...  lemme think...

GOSH......
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:14:21 AM EDT
[#33]
The democrats don't know how to swim. It would be a good start at cleaning up the cess pool!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:20:16 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
The democrats don't know how to swim. It would be a good start at cleaning up the cess pool!

he's lying...we swim like fishes...heheh  

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:05:20 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Ofcourse they can swim, how else could they navigate Seattle with 40 stories deep of putrid effluent.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:35:57 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ofcourse they can swim, how else could they navigate Seattle with 40 stories deep of putrid effluent.

Strat..you get an official ICKY on that one...

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:27:18 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
The democrats LIBERALS don't know how to swim. It would be a good start at cleaning up the cess pool!

Fixt it for ya....
LIBERALS need cement shoes.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:27:57 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
The democrats LIBERALS don't know how to swim. It would be a good start at cleaning up the cess pool!

THEY CAN'T HELP IT....ITS TOUGH TO SWIM WITH YOUR FOOT IN YOUR MOUTH....OR WHILE YOU ARE EATING CROW.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 4:32:01 PM EDT
[#39]
Lets think of the positive side, if Boeing pulls out of WA completely.....that leaves the largest building in the word empty........... I say we pool our resources and turn it into one kick @$s  indoor live fire house.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 4:44:10 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Again with the big words!

Damn it Strat!
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 10:26:32 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Damn it Strat!

The dissociative miscognizance of the interrogative statement does not correlate to the philological etymology.

Will you restate the question clearly so I may understand ?
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 12:54:44 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn it Strat!

The dissociative miscognizance of the interrogative statement does not correlate to the philogical etymology.

"effluent is an adjective, and therefpore used improperly in this sentence, Perhaps you meant effluence.
'miscognizance' is not in my gigantic dictionary, nor can I find it online, what does it mean in your world?
Same with "philogical"

Sorry, I'm grumpy, I need sex... or maybe chocolate.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 1:39:14 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

"effluent is an adjective, and therefpore used improperly in this sentence, Perhaps you meant effluence.
'miscognizance' is not in my gigantic dictionary, nor can I find it online, what does it mean in your world?
Same with "philological"   typo it was late

Cognizance \Cog"ni*zance\ (? or ?; 277), n. [OF. conissance,
  conoissance, F. connaissance, LL. cognoscentia, fr. L.
  cognoscere to know. See Cognition, and cf. Cognoscence,
  Connoisseur.]
  1. Apprehension by the understanding; perception;
     observation.
     [1913 Webster]

Philological
19 Moby Thesaurus words for "philological":
  descriptive, glottochronological, grammatic, graphemic,
  lexicographic, lexicological, lexicostatistical, lingual,
  linguistic, metalinguistic, morphological, morphophonemic,
  phonemic, phonetic, phonological, psycholinguistic, semantic,
  structural, syntactic

ETA   30% of the english language is  koine greek so even if only a lay knowledge of the mother tongue you should understand the constructs.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 2:41:31 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn it Strat!

The dissociative miscognizance of the interrogative statement does not correlate to the philological etymology.

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 2:43:39 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn it Strat!

The dissociative miscognizance of the interrogative statement does not correlate to the philogical etymology.

Same with "philogical"

MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm Chocolate!
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 2:48:35 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn it Strat!

Same with "philogical"

MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm Chocolate!

maybe chocolate AND sex?

ETA does it really COUNT as sex when I am the only person in the room....  I know you republicans have different definitions of sex than us democrats

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top