Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2005 2:44:51 PM EDT
So far, 1GR, TBD,  the Kooter family, Odt, tumbleweed and myself have proven we are not vampires by attending GarlicFest. PCR-00 and family may clear themselves today, if they can return home with garlic breath and free of wooden stakes.

The rest of you are assumed to be vampires until you can provide proof to the contrary. Due to the availability of sunblock, appearing during daylight hours does not constitute proof.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 2:47:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Will garlic bread suffice ?
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 2:50:57 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Due to the availability of sunblock, appearing during daylight hours does not constitute proof.

I'd say that getting sunburned at an LCR shoot meets your proof.

Otherwise how are we to know that any of you actually went near let alone consumed any real garlic at this alledged Garlicfest?  Sounds like a convenient cover story for a gathering of vampires to me.

Link Posted: 8/28/2005 3:01:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Honest officer, I didn't see that vampire in my rear view mirror before I backed over it.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 3:17:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Bigscrun and Erex can personally vouch for me not being a vampire.  Ive been known to have a good 5m kill radius after a trip to angelinas....  Wish I could be there
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:03:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I can diffinately vouch that da_bunny and tumbleweed are not vamps but there were a lot of talk about Zombies!

Patty
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:09:53 PM EDT
[#6]
The ribs at garlicfest were freaking FAN-TASTIC!

Hippynik and the pasta did not go well together, I would assume she was a vampire but she then ate a gigantic slab of garlic bread and enjoyed it.  

'Nuff said
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:15:39 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Hippynik and the pasta did not go well together, I would assume she was a vampire but she then ate a gigantic slab of garlic bread and enjoyed it.  

'Nuff said

I knew it!  She's too damn cute to be human!  Run PCR run!  
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 5:24:22 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Bigscrun and Erex can personally vouch for me not being a vampire.  Ive been known to have a good 5m kill radius after a trip to angelinas....  Wish I could be there

the famous gar-lick fart
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 5:26:37 PM EDT
[#9]
What happend? no Makers garlicqour for 1GNR....Brown dog loves ribs
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 5:31:49 PM EDT
[#10]
We had planned on coming over on Saturday but a prospective buyer for our boat called and we had to cancel, sounds like we missed a good time. There is always next year.

DD
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 5:33:21 PM EDT
[#11]
FYI - Here's a link to the Zombie reference I made at the garlicfest.  LINK
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 5:43:36 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

"You mean like democrats?"

Link Posted: 8/28/2005 6:48:20 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

"You mean like democrats?"

I know!  I really butchered last night!  Patty
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 7:25:25 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

'Nuff said

An official :p

I still may be a vamp....but definetly not afraid to ingest garlic...you should taste/smell my cooking sometime....if there was garlic in that pasta, it wasn't enough
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 7:32:35 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

'Nuff said

I still may be a vamp....but definetly not afraid to ingest garlic...you should taste/smell my cooking sometime....if there was garlic in that pasta, it wasn't enough

Is that an invation for dinner?  

Oh man!  She's cute and can cook!  PCR you DA MAN!  

Link Posted: 8/28/2005 7:35:15 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

'Nuff said

Is that an invation for dinner?  

Oh man!  She's cute and can cook!  PCR you DA MAN!  

Sure, PCR and I were working on an idea for pork loin with the rub they were using at the Garlic Fest, I wonder if it would work on TOFU too?
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 7:38:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 7:39:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Man that sounds awesome!  I love garlic.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 7:58:37 PM EDT
[#19]
I was looking forward to some garlic ice cream, but I didn't find any. I guess I was there a little late though
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 8:02:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 8:09:08 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I was looking forward to some garlic ice cream, but I didn't find any. I guess I was there a little late though

It was at the ice cream booth.

I had some today.

Damn, I missed it. I really wanted to try some. Oh well, there is always next year
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 8:18:54 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Will garlic bread suffice ?

As long as I'm there to taste, sample, test, supervise.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 10:43:38 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Sure, PCR and I were working on an idea for pork loin with the rub they were using at the Garlic Fest, I wonder if it would work on TOFU too?

Sacrilege!

You must submit yourself to PCR for punishment. Go forth and sin no more.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 7:27:53 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sacrilege!

psst...the TOFU is for me, no one else would dare eat it ...

The pork is for everyone else...for not eating meat, I apparently cook it very well
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 7:31:12 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sacrilege!

The pork is for everyone else...for not eating meat, I apparently cook it very well

+1billion
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 12:45:55 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sacrilege!

psst...the TOFU is for me, no one else would dare eat it he

I would eat tofu.  Have you ever had General Tso's Tofu?  DELICIOUS!  My Chinese food place rocks!

Of course I also have cravings for those jesus wafers they pass out during communion at church...  So I'll leave you to judge my tastes...     maybe they just taste really good because I'm a big sinner.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 2:57:28 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sacrilege!

I would eat tofu.  Have you ever had General Tso's Tofu?  DELICIOUS!  My Chinese food place rocks!

Of course I also have cravings for those jesus wafers they pass out during communion at church...  So I'll leave you to judge my tastes...     maybe they just taste really good because I'm a big sinner.

Now that you made me think about it...I think those jesus waffers kinda taste like tofu...before you make it edible (of course I have been known to eat unprepare tofu as well so I guess it is edible)

ETA: it has been eons since I have been in a church though
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 3:03:47 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

There is a reason hippynik and I don't go into churches...

Link Posted: 8/29/2005 3:23:26 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There is a reason hippynik and I don't go into churches...

www.texhomastormchasers.com/Church%20lightning.jpg

chronicle.augusta.com/images/for_sale/augusta_images/GOOD_SHEPHERD_LIGHTNING.jpg

commhum.mccneb.edu/dweber/Photos/Digital/Church-Lightning-sm.JPG

wvlightning.com/log/feb20a.jpg

I am always afraid of that
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 4:04:04 PM EDT
[#30]
I'm getting baptised Sep 18 in Bonnie Lake, you two could make it far more interesting...
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 1:22:26 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sacrilege!

Of course I also have cravings for those jesus wafers they pass out during communion at church...

CANNIBAL!
Hey...um, your last name isn't Donner is it?

So I'll leave you to judge my tastes...     maybe they just taste really good because I'm a big sinner.

It's not that we don't believe you, but we'll need photographic evidence.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:25:46 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of course I also have cravings for those jesus wafers they pass out during communion at church...

CANNIBAL!
Hey...um, your last name isn't Donner is it?

So I'll leave you to judge my tastes...     maybe they just taste really good because I'm a big sinner.

I'm only a lowly member, I don't get to post pics...

Phil, hon, they need photographic evidence that I'm a sinner...  Phil, calling Phil!!!!!

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:26:11 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
I'm getting baptised Sep 18 in Bonnie Lake, you two could make it far more interesting...

Congratulations Da_Bunny, that's awesome.  Who's holding you under? preforming the ceremony?

Patty
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:50:42 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Phil, hon, they need photographic evidence that I'm a sinner...  Phil, calling Phil!!!!!

This will have to do for now. The pictures that really prove it are absolutely totally against the boards Code of Conduct.  

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:56:20 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This will have to do for now. The pictures that really prove it are absolutely totally against the boards Code of Conduct.  

So what you're really trying to say is that it's Bush's fault right?  Patty

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:02:50 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

So what you're really trying to say is that it's Bush's fault right?  Patty

So

Yeah that's right it's George Bushs fault because he invented math eh?  

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:33:28 AM EDT
[#37]
pssst....not that Bush Patty
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:55:08 AM EDT
[#38]
You are clearly forgetting the hardwood floor faction.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:33:50 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

I will have to put this in the same column as the formula I have at home were 3=4(every step following mathematical rules).  It just proves mathematics is an inaccurate science.

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:16:52 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
[

I will have to put this in the same column as the formula I have at home were 3=4(every step following mathematical rules).  It just proves mathematics is an inaccurate science.

DUDE!!!  Can I have a copy of that?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 8:01:05 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:
[

DUDE!!!  Can I have a copy of that?

I'll have to dig it out from all the boxes I still haven't unpacked...but I'll post it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top