Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2005 12:56:34 PM EDT
Me thinks these are fellow atfcom'ers on the south hill with their tannerite order?

www.thenewstribune.com/news/local/story/5125566p-4665044c.html

"During that stop, police found five shotguns, five pistols, some knives and at least four suspicious devices, including one that was thought to be a bomb, she said."

"They confiscated nothing and arrested no one, she said."

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 1:25:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Uncle Sam is at it again>>
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 6:57:19 PM EDT
[#2]
At least it wasn't a meth lab for a change. hinking.gif

BTW that's really in the Puyallup city limits, they are out to 120th St for now. Don't want to give us South Hillers a bad name.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:41:40 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
At least it wasn't a meth lab for a change.

BTW that's really in the Puyallup city limits, they are out to 120th St for now. Don't want to give us South Hillers a bad name.

Posts Per Day :: 0.33

Information

Title ::  Member

And, uhhhhh, just who are you? And where did you come from?  

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 10:20:36 PM EDT
[#4]
I am ak-dave, old time South Hill. Back to the days when Borders was Piggly Wiggly, Meridian was a two-way through town and South Hill was trees. http://home.comcast.net/~ak-dave/aug-02.jpg
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 11:02:07 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I am ak-dave, old time South Hill. Back to the days when Borders was Piggly Wiggly, Meridian was a two-way through town and South Hill was trees.

home.comcast.net/~ak-dave/aug-02.jpg

Hmm...an AUG and a DR. Demento t-shirt...I like him already!

I remember South Hill like it used to be, but I thought the Piggly Wiggly was down  the road from Daffodil Bowl.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 11:14:46 PM EDT
[#6]
That was the downtown Piggly Wiggly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top