Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2005 6:30:14 PM EDT
Check out 1GR's buds holding a shoot, from the GD.

Big Bangs

Iiiiiiiiiiii Like It!
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 6:34:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I GUESS!

Wow.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 6:52:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah yeah, but they have BottomFeeder living in their state now.

Link Posted: 8/21/2005 7:02:46 PM EDT
[#3]
We'd never beat a full "NFA allowed" state for uber-cool toys.  

Sadly.........
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 7:12:55 PM EDT
[#4]
What if we organized an LCR-type event south of that Columbia River?  Maybe down Patty's way near Pendleton?  I hear they have NFA toys down there, and maybe I'd get to meet DarkHelmet (and shoot his M16).
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 8:38:03 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
What if we organized an LCR-type event south of that Columbia River?  Maybe down Patty's way near Pendleton?  I hear they have NFA toys down there, and maybe I'd get to meet DarkHelmet (and shoot his M16).

Pattyfest 05

09 SEP 05 - 11 SEP 05

Oh and be sure to bring work gloves!

Link Posted: 8/21/2005 8:54:43 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

You'll have to convince the OR NFA guys to show up and let us shoot their stuff without paying a fortune in "rental" fees.

And DH doesn't live in OR....
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 9:03:17 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
You'll have to convince the OR NFA guys to show up and let us shoot their stuff without paying a fortune in "rental" fees.

And DH doesn't live in OR....

But he hasn't come to any of the WA shoots I've been at, and he can't bring his M16 to the WA shoots, either.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top