Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/19/2005 6:23:56 AM EDT
Silly me, I forgot to pick up some spare mags for my Glock 17 from James at last weekend's Puyallup gun show.

Does anyone know where I can pick up some new Glock 17 hi-cap mags for a reasonable price?

Ben's Loan in Renton had some used ones for $24, but I thought that was rather high compared to what James prices are.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

-Frank
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 6:28:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 8:56:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 9:07:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Any idea what James is usually selling them for at the shows?  I can't rember, and a few more G19 mags wouldn't be a bad thing for me...
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 1:28:59 AM EDT
[#4]
$15 or $16-ish I believe was the price ?
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 7:42:56 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Stay away from the shops, you will get beaten up. Call James and have him drop a few in the mail.

Good advice.  I gave James a call and he's going to drop two into the mail for me ASAP.

They were $17.50 each plus shipping($3) on the credit card.

Good thing I saved his business cards from inside the ammo cans.

+1 to James.

-Frank
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top