Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/18/2005 2:32:26 PM EDT
I had a meeting at lunchtime. Stopped to fill up the car. At the next row of pumps two women are yelling at each other. One is standing next to a large new BWM, other is by a Volvo covered in bumper stickers. Both women middle aged wearing a years salary of jewelry. Guy from the station is standing nearby watching them. Asked him what it was about. Seems the woman in the large BMW took offense at the smoke screen the volvo was laying down. (I pulled a couple of minutes after the volvo and there was still a large blue cloud hovering around) The BMW woman accused the Volvo woman of being a gas waster (more like oil waster, can you say 3 miles to the quart) and it apparently went down hill from there.

The ironic part. BOTH cars had Kerry stickers on them. I was laughing so hard they started yelling at me!!! I had to sit down I was laughing so hard after that.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 2:40:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn, what would I give to see that? Plenty, I'd drive to Bellevue just to watch it happen.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 3:16:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 3:43:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Still mad at each other for fu**in up the election...........tipical liberal attitude
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:13:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I can just see them. "I'm sorry, it's Bush, he's making me crazy."
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:42:26 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
pics?

pics hell, I want to see  video.  

DD
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:13:15 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
pics?

Yeah, and me with a new camera too.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:25:45 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I can just see them. "I'm sorry, it's Bush, he's making me crazy."

That had probably already been said before I got there. They'd been going for a couple of minutes when I pulled in. Ya' know, you get out and over on the next set of pumps these two people are sniping at each other. Then I did the second take and actually listened to what was being said (they used the C word to each other!!! The HORROR) I mean they were going to town. After the attendant told me it started when the Beemer woman got gassed by the Volvo. I'm talking strategic smoke generator here. The cloud left over after she shut it down was still drifting away.

Of course, I couldn't help myself after I saw the Kerry Sticker on the NEW Beemer (ah, he lost last year didn't he?). I started laughing and then the one closest to me did one of those what are you laughing at asshole comments and I had to sit down on the island I was laughing so hard. They went back to bickering. I had to leave. Filled up on the way home.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:36:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Man, you should have when inside and grabbed a drink and some popcorn and watched this catfight go down, your not supposed to stop a catfight in any way, you could'a got hurt.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 5:16:40 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
(they used the C word to each other!!! The HORROR) I mean they were going to town.

Maybe its a takes one to know one type of deal.

DD
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 6:19:24 PM EDT
[#10]
No doubt!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top