Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/17/2005 11:30:18 PM EDT
Well as you may or may not know, I am in at Union at work and I am on the E-Board.  Well we are in the middle of negoations right now and I just found out today that I have a Frackin meeting on 9/23/05 frpm 0900 - 17:00.  I'm like WTF over!  Looks like I'm going to be really late to PCR on Friday or not be there until Saturday.  If I arrive Friday can someone who will be there IM me thier cell phone number so I we can meet to guide me in.  Thanks in advance!  
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 12:01:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Follow the Tannerite smoke cloud. I may be comeing through late on friday but I'm not sure yet. Best off post this a few days before the shoot.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 4:53:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey- The unions brought you the weekends. The 23rd is a Friday. You wouldnt want the non union/ union haters to say we dont work Firdays would you?

BTW- By the time you get out of that meeting, I should be in LCR, have fired that 50 already, and be sippin a cool drink.

(I couldnt find the stick poke emoticon)

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 7:23:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Yup, before God created the Teamsters, there were only five days. It took Vito and Guido a couple days to threaten/cajole/intimidate God into squeezing out two more. s-UN-day doesn't count and, in honor of Jimmy Hoffa, they named the other one sa-TURD-ay.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:42:44 AM EDT
[#4]
F T U's.....
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 2:55:18 PM EDT
[#5]
I can go with you and show you the way in.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 3:31:42 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Hey- The unions brought you the weekends. The 23rd is a Friday. You wouldnt want the non union/ union haters to say we dont work Firdays would you?

BTW- By the time you get out of that meeting, I should be in LCR, have fired that 50 already, and be sippin a cool drink.

(I couldnt find the stick poke emoticon)

I hope you choke on that cool drink!

ps try and save at least one round for the .50

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 8:36:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Without the unions, the rat bastards wouldnt be able to make a decent wage. Can you say Davis-Bacon? Besides, most union haters dont understand the difference between trade unions and auto unions, state employees and the rest of the pink fingered fucks et al.

I thought it was the Carpenters that brought us the weekend? Not too many other unions have been around in three centuries.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 11:07:43 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I can go with you and show you the way in.

Thank you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top