Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2005 11:37:58 AM EDT
Does anyone know of any establishments North of Seattle area to maybe South Center that carry the TacPoint? I'm interested in purchasing one local under $90. Or perhaps a Hakko Panorama style optic?

Thanks,

~Icarus

Link Posted: 8/16/2005 11:52:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 11:56:32 AM EDT
[#2]
so....not that I would EVER put a tacpoint on my rifle....

...But you can find them at some sporting goods stores and a couple of the local gunshops have them.  Also take a look at Paintball shops.

So far mine has had a few hundred rounds under it and hasn't lost zero....I'd say good for starts, but get an aimpoint eventually.  The money you save on batteries alone will make up for the cost.

Also check EBAY.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 12:53:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, gee....<removed info that should have been sent in IM> And so it was.....
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 1:10:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I can find them online. I was hoping someone might know of specific shops that stocked them, so I wouldn't have to drive all over three counties looking for one.

Sixguns, do you actually believe that  Tacpoints are "Airsoft" optics? If so, what personal experience do you base that on? Or are you just parroting what all of the experts  on the internet have told you to think?

Thanks,  Bobbity, IM sent.

~Icarus
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 3:03:07 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm running one and have been happily beating on it for over a year without any problems.  I don't think its an Aimpoint, but then again, I dont' want an Aimpoint....I use Eotechs.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 3:28:01 PM EDT
[#6]
I wouldn't mind one myself...for my backup AR.  I did see them at the show but they were 100 bucks.  Once you get a good mount its another 50 bucks.

I've seen them on the EE for 150 bucks shipped with no tax.  Which equates to buying them locally for 80 bucks.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 3:46:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks, it appears I have found what I was looking for.

~Icarus
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 3:58:04 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Thanks, it appears I have found what I was looking for.

~Icarus

So you found where to get the Airsoft red dot you were looking for?

Where did you find it and how much if you don't mind me asking...
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 4:21:18 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

So you found where to get the Airsoft red dot you were looking for?

Where did you find it and how much if you don't mind me asking...

I got schooled on the Airsoft thing. I admit, I was wrong. I know now not to want anything that isn't battle-tested. Aimpoints, ACOGs & EOTechs are the only scopes people should use on their battle-tested Bushmasters, Olympic Arms, RRA and other AR-15 rifles.

I haven't gotten the totals hammered out yet. But I found a local, uh, seller that was able to overcome the stigma and actually sell these toys.

Hopefully they will work on my brand-new Airsoft.

~Dan

Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:31:21 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Hopefully they will work on my brand-new Airsoft.

Well Bring the Airsoft AR15 that shoots 223 to the next shoot. It will fit right in with all the others.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top