Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2005 7:39:38 PM EDT
Do any of your wives or girlfriends make candles? I have a big ass candle I am wanting to get rid of that my dad gave me. I figure someone can melt it down and make a bunch of little candles or whatever. It is about 24" tall and weighs about 10 pounds or so. My dad bought it a garage sale for $1, the retail price, according to the sticker on the bottom was $141 It is free to a good home. You can either pick it up at my place, or I can bring it to the next shoot/get together/barmitzvah(sp?).
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 8:33:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I know someone that wants it. If you want to give it to me at the next shoot.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 9:06:59 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I know someone that wants it. If you want to give it to me at the next shoot.

It's yours, just send me an IM reminding before the shoot so I don't forget to bring it
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 9:18:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top