Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2005 6:36:27 AM EDT
While they are telling you how fucked up your first rifle build is.....they will let the buffer detent spring go.......PING!  Now it is somewhere in the front yard.  

The names in this story have been changed in order to protect Tweak's innocence.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 10:05:08 AM EDT
[#1]
SO, I've discovered something about rifle experts.....  

I have discovered that most are not!...

Sorry to hear about your spring, Guess you have a reason to hit the show now.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 10:22:51 AM EDT
[#2]
There is a show this weekend. Make your anonymous expert buy one from Olympic Arms, just to rub it in.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 10:50:18 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
There is a show this weekend. Make your anonymous expert buy one from Olympic Arms, just to rub it in.

Speaking of....

Why are you not working?
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 11:24:30 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The names in this story have been changed in order to protect Tweak's innocence.

DOH!!!  
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 11:27:53 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Speaking of....

Why are you not working?

Sunday...
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 12:26:02 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Speaking of....

Why are you not working?

Sunday...

Gotcha....

Please dont forget the 5prong sight tool...

Link Posted: 8/13/2005 2:20:45 PM EDT
[#7]
I would pay DaBunny a visit, but not at the current price of gas.  Guess I'll stay in Granite and have a huge bon fire in my back yard, where the grass is 3ft tall, dead and next to a huge dry forrest!!!!!
kidding.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 3:02:01 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I got two of them.

Even if I ever did really see you, I would forget them at home. I knew one of mu buddies was going, and left his .308 headspace gauges at home.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 8:01:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Well the spring was taken care of at the fun show on sunday.  All ribbing aside, the OTHER stuff Tweak did to my rifle made me fall in love with it all over again on Saturday.  Shot like a dream, didn't have a single problem.

...Except when I burned the SHIT out of my hands.......Fat handguards were aquired on sunday.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 12:10:48 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Speaking of....

Why are you not working?

working is for the able body and feeble mind
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:52:08 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I got two of them.

Even if I ever did really see you, I would forget them at home. I knew one of mu buddies was going, and left his .308 headspace gauges at home.

Oh shit, busted.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 3:07:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 10:14:38 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
ah, so this is how bunnyman found out.

never said I was an expert, only a serious student.

Students pay for their mistakes, you're an expert.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top