Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2005 10:22:29 PM EDT
Thanks to all that went to the Bahama Breeze that made me feel welcome. Hpoe to see you all again soon.  Keep pcking on CaVeT he thrives off >>>>>>>>>>>>> you know
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 1:11:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 4:05:17 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
sorry I missed ya WRF, this tour bus of Playboy Bunnies showed up, then the Swedish Bikini Team stopped in, all of sudden I was swamped with work.

If you consioder that work, you aint doin something right.

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 4:30:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 6:34:06 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
sorry I missed ya WRF, this tour bus of Playboy Bunnies showed up, then the Swedish Bikini Team stopped in, all of sudden I was swamped with work.

If you consioder that work, you aint doin something right.

I dunno, I'd be exhausted.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 9:21:04 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Better lay off the weed man! The sumu team was in town.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 1:09:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 1:32:54 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
stayed off the grass and speed kills

can't even drink anymore

wimminz' all that's left

BUT IT WAS A SUMU TEAM!!!! not women
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top