Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2005 11:34:59 AM EDT
....Cuz I just built myself a badass Office assault weapon.
WARNING! This link has a small nudie pic on the left (CoC may require me to remove it)

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 11:42:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Cripes!!  Now they will go after rubber bands, pencils and paper clips!  
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 11:44:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the link, I have been working on my Russian for the last couple of months, Im starting to understand it, but my knowledge of the written is poor, this will help.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 11:47:14 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Thanks for the link, I have been working on my Russian for the last couple of months, Im starting to understand it, but my knowledge of the written is poor, this will help.

R-32, just like english...no need to read, just look at the pictures
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 12:35:40 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is what I ment.

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:19:21 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is what I ment.

Excellent, tomorrow we will work on your numbers!

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 4:03:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Looks K.G.B. too me!
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 11:53:08 PM EDT
[#7]
History of the last guy you tried to teach anything...

Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:18:05 AM EDT
[#8]
What's the range of this thing and what "ammo" can it shoot.    Looks like "armor piercing" works.  
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:48:49 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
What's the range of this thing and what "ammo" can it shoot.    Looks like "armor piercing" works.  

I had to modify it a bit, as the "Bolt Carrier" kept slipping off the back of the pencil.  By cutting a notch in the eraser, it stayed put and was easier to fire.  Also, by leaving the handles on the front bottom clip, it is much like a forward pistol grip.  CRAP, I think mine is now an SBR!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top