Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/6/2005 10:27:08 PM EDT
Hi, I've met some of you at Granite Falls and at the resturant afterwards.  tumbleweed is my GREAT friend and you no doubt know him.  I'm killing time on vacation in Michigan for a couple weeks, otherwise I would love to meet at the Monroe show and head out for some more shooting.

BTW, first time I've gone on a flight and took a firearm.  Went pretty smooth, I'm amazed.  Might see how well it works coming back towing an M1 Carbine as well.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 10:31:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome!

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 10:39:44 PM EDT
[#2]
It's about time .

Bring that pea shooter home, I'll make room for it.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 10:48:06 PM EDT
[#3]
You got it, I will make the deal happen.  I'm sure you won't be disappointed in the little rifle.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:34:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 12:30:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Welcome! Now come to a shoot!
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 7:33:41 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Hi, I've met some of you at Granite Falls and at the resturant afterwards.

tumbleweed is my GREAT friend and you no doubt know him.

Man, sorry to hear that.

I'm killing time on vacation in Michigan for a couple weeks

You picked a great time not to be here, its hot as hell so the liberals smell.

BTW, first time I've gone on a flight and took a firearm.  Went pretty smooth, I'm amazed.  Might see how well it works coming back towing an M1 Carbine as well.

Very very easy usually, and it pisses the libtards off.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top