Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/5/2005 12:59:24 PM EDT
this saterday/sunday, 9:00 am till 4:00 pm buy, sell, and trade!

I will be there buying more ammo for the m1 carbine and probobly not much else as I just blew my wad a new aimpoint and arms mount for the m-4.  Annyone want to meet for an east-side get together befor/after  the show?

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 1:11:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:15:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Which "gun show" group is putting on the Spokes show?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:02:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I would be interested to find out if anyone actually gets a deal.

I have found the Spokane shows to be laughable.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:11:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Lewis Clark Trader is the group that puts them on in Spokane.

Here is a list of gun shows all across the US clicky linky

We went to the gun show today. Picked up some .38 cal fmj for my revolver and paid $30 for this.
http://www.centerfiresystems.com/miva/graphics/00000001/PKG02-B.jpg

ETA: We had fun drooling over the toys too.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:21:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Pretty typical lousy mediocre Spokane show . The large show in Nov is usually the best.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:07:29 PM EDT
[#6]
This one seemed smaller than normal, to me.
We are definately going to the one in November. Gotta do Christmas shopping.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 12:43:58 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
paid $30 for this.
www.centerfiresystems.com/miva/graphics/00000001/PKG02-B.jpg

that's a smokin hot deal!  makes me wish i had gone, last time i went i saw quite a bit of people trying to sell AK mags for $15 or more.  i found a guy with several new Chinese mags for $10 each and bought the few he had.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:38:30 AM EDT
[#8]
We lucked out.   Most mags were $13-17 each.  A guy was selling a yugo underfolder and all the gear to go with it. We couldn't afford the whole thing but he sold us the mags and pouch.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 6:11:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Went to the show today. It was an unqualified waste of time.  I'm going to have to make a trip over to the west side for a WAC show just to restore my faith in gun shows.

I went to Sportsman's Warehouse after the show and made myself feel better by fondling the M1A SOCOM.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 6:43:04 PM EDT
[#10]
It was a very light crowd at the Monroe show today. Couldn't pass on an unopened box of Belgian FAL mags at $15 per. Sounds like Imbel receivers have dried up though
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:30:28 PM EDT
[#11]
the show was pretty bad and very small this time around, but I did pick up a new stock for my m-4 for $40.  the prices were fairly high too, so sad, the show used to be the place to find good deals on bulk ammo but alas no more.......good thing I just bought another 5000 rnds in asorted calibers last week.  this show seems to be getting worse and worse each year...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top