Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2005 5:14:31 PM EDT
Frickin' reservists.... and snipers too!  The more I see, the more I hate! and I cant do a damn thing about it. FARK!
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 5:23:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, the more of this shit that occurs, the more anger I too build up inside. .

And long time no see! Glad to know you are still lurkin. Anymore LCR's in your future??

Link Posted: 8/3/2005 5:33:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Yup, soon as I get this M-1 Carbine fixed, I'll have somethin' new to bring to the party!
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 5:59:42 PM EDT
[#3]
It pisses me off the snipers gear is now posessed by terrorists. Just what we need, US sniper rifles in the hands of camel jockeys.

Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:05:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
It pisses me off the snipers gear is now posessed by terrorists. Just what we need, US sniper rifles in the hands of camel jockeys.

When they find these towel heads they need to take the gloves off. I think they should take these cocksuckers out in the desert ,make them dig a big hole, butcher a pig  put some holes in them and bury them with the pig
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 2:18:20 AM EDT
[#5]
I think it would be better to chop off thier right hands and make bacon the only food available to them.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 10:43:09 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

They aren't lacking in gear over there.  The insurgents are well funded through most of the Arab world....
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 7:59:08 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They aren't lacking in gear over there.  The insurgents are well funded through most of the Arab world....

Agreed, but I doubt that US sniper rifles are available through the standard supply chain. OTOH, maybe they have something better?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top