Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2005 11:14:43 PM EDT
Im going to be stuck over in Wenatche  for a few days next month on a business trip...

I already checked out the threads above, but did not see anything about a indoor range anywhere..

Anybody got the 4-1-1?

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 11:40:06 PM EDT
[#1]
You need an indoor range in Wenatchee? Just drive out in the hills and start shooting! And see if Rocky's House of Guns has any good deals.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 12:10:16 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
You need an indoor range in Wenatchee? Just drive out in the hills and start shooting! And see if Rocky's House of Guns has any good deals.

I dont need a Indoor range, but Im guessing that there will be a few of the gal's I work with that are going to want to go. Im in class/training all day and the nights are free..

My other option is to use my new Night Vision and rent a jet ski...

Link Posted: 5/19/2005 4:50:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Be sure to check out One-Shot Firearms, leaves Rocky's in the dust.... IM me and maybe I'll meet for a beer.  I live about 12 miles out of town and work in East Wenatchee.

1911fan
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 6:30:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Where is One-Shot? The railroad used to put us up in the hotel across the street from Rocky's, so we got to know them and Joe's Log Cabin pretty well.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 3:30:59 PM EDT
[#5]

Now that sounds like serious fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 4:00:23 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Now that sounds like serious fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking I would look pretty dorky trying to rent jet ski's with night vision on...

Link Posted: 5/20/2005 4:00:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Where is One-Shot?   At the same intersection as the fire station, the post office, and the (old) police dept.  That's on the one-way going south (Mission) about half a mile south of RHOG.  

1911fan
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 10:10:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Your kidding about one shot leaving rocky's in the dust right? They may have on any given day 60 firearms in the entire place. Rocky's has a way better selection and the prices that I have seen are way better at rocky's. I have bought at one shot but only on a few exceptions when they had a good deal on somthing or a rare find. Just my opinion.  
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 4:26:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Way friendlier personnel, much better reloading supplies, good coffee, and a German Shorthaired Pointer roaming the shop..... I don't buy too many guns from stores anyway.

1911fan
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top