Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/11/2005 4:45:45 PM EDT
Until  my Fulton Armory FAR-15 upper is ready. Cant wait to get to the range.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 5:12:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm two+ weeks to get my Oly Arms upper..
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 7:14:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Me too. hould
What did you guys get?

I got a flat top with phantom float tube + sling mount.
4 rail gas block but no sights. Douglas 18" SPR barrel.
I'm saving for an ACOG TA31F.

I still need to figure out what BUIS to use.

Fred
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 9:14:58 AM EDT
[#3]
I bought the standard FAR-15 upper with chrome bore and chamber. and a detachable carry handle. So I can use irons until i can afford some good optics. The upper is going on a DPMS lower i have until i can get ahold of a Fulton Armory Lower. Then I will use the DPMS lower to build a rifle for the wife.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:14:52 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I bought the standard FAR-15 upper with chrome bore and chamber. and a detachable carry handle. So I can use irons until i can afford some good optics. The upper is going on a DPMS lower i have until i can get ahold of a Fulton Armory Lower. Then I will use the DPMS lower to build a rifle for the wife.

That sounds good. What kind of optics are you thinking about?

I'd like to build another rifle some day around a chrome bore/chamber.

I wish my girl wanted me to build her a rifle.

Fred
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 5:29:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top