Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/11/2005 12:43:07 PM EDT
I called my State Senator, Magarita Prentice (Dim), on the current revote topic, here is what that bitch wrote me back.

CavVet,

Thank you for contacting me requesting a revote of the Governor election. This has been a very contentious and frustrating exercise for our state. We all have reasons to be concerned.

It is important that the law is strictly adhered to. Currently, there is no provision for a revote other than a successful court action challenging the election result. Allowing a revote would be the ultimate "changing of the rules" that the parties have claimed to be against so many times in the past two months. If there were a revote, there is no guarantee that the result of the voting would be any different or the controversy any less. It would still be a very close election.

At this time, concerns are being addressed and investigated in order to resolve any issues involving voter fraud. There will be numerous proposals for change before the 2005 Legislature to prevent the same kinds of errors that surfaced this past election. If you have first hand  knowledge of fradulent activity regarding the Governor's electoral race, please let me know so I can forward those facts to the proper authorities.

Blah blah blah

I was so pissed when I read that letter I was seeing red. I had to put it down and call them today instead of yesterday.

I will be volunteering to campaign against her ass in 2009 when her seat comes up, I dont care if its Mickey Mouse running against her.

Link Posted: 1/11/2005 2:01:40 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

It is important that the law is strictly adhered to. Currently, there is no provision for a revote other than a successful court action challenging the election result. Allowing a revote would be the ultimate "changing of the rules" that the parties have claimed to be against so many times in the past two months. If there were a revote, there is no guarantee that the result of the voting would be any different or the controversy any less. It would still be a very close election.

You have GOT to be Shittin' me.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 2:07:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Another term with the criminals in power will give them enough power that it will be impossible to challenge them through political means and why every effort must be made to investigate and prosecute the criminal activity of election officials.
When Sam Reed certified the election with knowledge of forged signatures he committed a crime.

Zero tolerance, one strike and your out.

Link Posted: 1/11/2005 2:41:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Good Luck, the Dims are so happy they won I mean stole a major office this year, they are not gonna do shit to help out Dino or the people of Washington. Their asses better be careful come re-election time, people are not gonna forget this horse shit.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 2:53:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 2:57:25 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Their asses better be careful come re-election time, people are not gonna forget this horse shit.

I disagree, I have talked to demonrats that are pleased as punch they stole the election, and the officilas are busy redistricting the districts i to consolidate power and make sure no opposition ever comes to power again, lest they face justice after the fact.

Really I know demonrats that know the lection was fraudulent and they do not care and republicans do not matter.

Do what you want but I am not giving up.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 3:21:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Well i hope u are at the rally tonight in olympia to support a revote. Wear orange if u can. I beleive starts 7:45
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 9:42:14 PM EDT
[#7]
There aint gonna be a revote, bitch won, or at least is taking office regaurdless. If there are any new gun laws because of her, well.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 9:50:29 PM EDT
[#8]
We need a recall.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:04:02 PM EDT
[#9]
"Give me the BAT, Wendy..."

Jack Nicholson, in 'The Shining'.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 2:28:32 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Good Luck, the Dims are so happy they won I mean stole a major office this year, they are not gonna do shit to help out Dino or the people of Washington. Their asses better be careful come re-election time, people are not gonna forget this horse shit.

I thought I smelled something coming from my TV everytime I saw Cee You Next Tuesday blabbing about a tie when losing by 40+.

Railgun....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top